What do you guys think?

added a new blog entry and cleaned up the older articles -

theres a pretty decent comparison video here, keeping in mind this is unstyled, and also wet hair but you kind of get the picture

Hair Restoration Websites

I'm just looking for feedback really, what do you guys think?

I'm on propecia, and all the other usual stuff, hairloss definitely hasnt stabilised, but should this put me off getting a HT in the next 12-24 months?

cheers

I think you're maintaining your hair, it's maybe receeded a tad upwards, but not much. Keep taking the propecia, and enjoy the hair you have. I would not think about a transplant for years yet.

--------------------------------------

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Feller

Dr Feller Jan '09 2000 grafts

Dr Lorenzo Dec '15 2222 grafts

Could not agree more....;)

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY

Nice work on the video. I agree that you seem to be in a good spot at the moment and can hold off on a HT for quite some time.

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Check out my hair loss website for photos

FUE surgery by Dr. Mohebi on 7/31/14
2,001 grafts - Ones: 607; Twos: 925; Threes: 413; Fours: 56

Nice work on the video. I agree that you seem to be in a good spot at the moment and can hold off on a HT for quite some time.

Thanks! I must admit I've been hardcore with making new video entries every couple months or so over the last few years, and I just wanted to have a nice little comparison video, to save anybodies time that i show it to :)

I think you're maintaining your hair, it's maybe receeded a tad upwards, but not much. Keep taking the propecia, and enjoy the hair you have. I would not think about a transplant for years yet.

Thanks dude, means a lot. Even if I'm far from happy, at least hearing people saying it's not so bad, on here of all places, relieves a little of my panic and anxiety for a while.

I guess another huge problem for me is the daily effort I have to go through to make my hair look more presentable, but i will no doubt be easier than currently once I've had a trim and some style cut in.