3 months post op, seems like hair is not growing in to fill potential.

Some good advice, just to echo what they've said traveling shouldn't be an issue I had flights booked for Dr Feller from the UK but opted for Dr Feriduni in Belgium, the wife was happy as she we still got a trip to New York.

I think you should send the pice to top Dr's and get their opinion on moving forward, then you can have a plan which will put your mind at rest. Good luck!

I. February 19th I had FUT frocedure at the Colorado institute after talking to 3 patients that had success at this clinic and I followed their journeys on YouTube . They treated me great and so far at 3 months and 2 weeks hair is growing in nicely and scar can barely get detected unless I you look real close. I'm 37 years old and had slow to

Moderat hairloss on the hair line and some thinking on the crown. The grown is coming in slow but the hairline is really coming in nicely actually the frontal part started growing after 1 month. I have been reading a lot of horror stories about this clinic and I was very accept oval to post here because it's seems like the people who has had positive experience at the CHI gets attacked or accused of working do them but I sympathize with all those that had a bad experience there I hope this work out do you with another surgeon

I have been reading a lot of horror stories about this clinic .it's seems like the people who has had positive experience at the CHI gets attacked or accused of working (for) them but I sympathize with all those that had a bad experience there I hope this work out (for) you with another surgeon

Actually, the community becomes skeptical when someone who claims they have had a positive experience can not take the time to post photos of themselves.

I'm serious.  Just look at my face.

My Hair Regimen: Lather, Rinse, Repeat.

Any good doctors in Kansas Colorado or Oklahoma? I don't have many options where I live.

I see this Doc is approved on this site. I don't know much about him but I would start here if you want to stay close to home.

Hair Sciences Center of Colorado Dr. Jim Harris

Space.gifAddress: 5445 D.T.C. ParkwaySuite 1015

Greenwood Village

Colorado

Actually, the community becomes skeptical when someone who claims they have had a positive experience can not take the time to post photos of themselves.

Here is my 3 month progress 2000 grafts with dr James Boland at the Colorado hair institute first two is the night before the surgery

image.jpeg.5f5a61baea500d1214495ad53d0b917d.jpeg

image.jpg.86f08177efd2ca2db12c0e47c215d483.jpg