3 months post op, seems like hair is not growing in to fill potential.

• 3 months later...

I'm going to be honest with you dude, that was arguably the worst place you could have went to. Check out this thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/181277-warning-if-considering-dr-james-boland-colorado-surgical-center-read.html

that place is very well known as a butcher shop, search the word "Colorado" to pull up some concerning results

there have been others on this site that have reported horror stories with their experience at that clinic? do your research this time and find an experienced, reputable doctor to do your repair, because I'm afraid that's what it looks like you will need, good luck to you

Colorado hair and surgical institute. I just know it isn't going to come in. And it looks worse than before my surgery.

Sorry to have to say this but there's been a few horror stories on here from that clinic if memory serves me right.

I haven't heard of any exemplary doctors in Kansas or Oklahoma if you are looking for the best of the best but there is someone in Colorado whose name escapes me right now that is very well-regarded... maybe someone else can post his name or else I can look it up tomorrow when I am back at work again

Any good doctors in Kansas Colorado or Oklahoma? I don't have many options where I live.

Bosley will be your 2nd mistake - again you need to do in depth research of reputable doctors - not mills - with consistent good results - you will have to travel and not be limited to your state or region - maybe NY, maybe Canada.

Don't make another mistake - you're not only wasting your money but you're wasting your donor zone which cannot be replaced

Unfortunately you must stick it out for the first 12months.

I see by your post that your very emotional right now so don't make harsh decisions at this time.

you may be a slow grower & things will work out for you even though that clinic you went to haven't got the best reputation in the world it must be said.

Hang in there & do somemore research as a back up if need be nothing can be done right now anyways until you reach that 12/18 month mark.

Easy said than done but try to relax stressing yourself dont do any good.

Edited by ontop
edit

You have been given very good advice so far - take a deep breath and relax - do nothing right now. Your cause is not lost - merely delayed.

By the looks of your photos, you have very good hair characteristics and you can easily hide the job you had done.

Now you need to do some research. No Bosley, no going back to Colorado Hair - find a good recommended HT Surgeon that has a stellar track record and then and only then you can place your one and only head in his capable hands. Travel and money should not be a consideration.

You wouldn't bring your Mercedes to a Jiffy Lube for body work, would you?

I'm serious.  Just look at my face.

My Hair Regimen: Lather, Rinse, Repeat.

Some good advice previously posted for you. First and foremost do not limit any of your future transplants based on location. Many individuals travel around the world in order to receive the care and proper individualized treatment necessary to increase their potential for a successful transplant. There are no guarentees. However choosing clinics like Colorado Hair or Bosley you are really stacking the odds against yourself. Do your research! Here and elsewhere. Do not rely on one forum or source to make any future desicions. Take your time. You look to have plenty of donor so dont waste another follicule based on location or price per graft.