Fue turkey which clinic

pacman81

WTF is this :D:D:D

Man do not believe these scammers here in Turkey

They will take your money then ruin your lives

You don't need to stay in 5 star hotels etc. Don't let such things fool you. Are you coming on a vacation or for hair transplantation??

There are only few good doctors in Turkey worth having a HT at:

Dr. Keser

Dr. Erdoğan

HLC Clinic

Dr. Doğanay

Dr. Pekiner (left HLC now runs his own clinicI

And maaaybe Dr. Kul (has mixed results and does the extraction with motorized punch so he might fuk up your donor)

I don't wanna go too far and call the rest garbage but you are taking a huge risk with them.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

:D:D:D

Listen to this man!

People are exploiting other people's weakness for their benefit, and turkish people, no disrespect, are born to sell.

You don't want to be made an example like me.

There are many solid HT dr and clinics in Turky, but only a few of them are great at their work and you can get them for 1/3 of the cost of US or UK dr.

• 3 weeks later...
Hi Guys,

I am looking to find a good clinic/Dr in Turkey for a FUE procedure. I am NR 5ish, 34 years old and have a family history of similar pattern hair loss.

I chose Turkey as from my research there are some quality doctors there for a affordable price.

I have been in contact with Transmed (Dr Melike), Asmed (Dr Koray), Cheaperclinic (Dr not allowed to be discussed on this site?!), EsteTurkey (Dr Aslan), Dr Doganay, Clinicana and Cosmedica.

Dr Doganay seems to have the most recommendations however needing approx 5000 grafts at 2 Euro each is out of my affordability. Asmed replied to my consultation request with some questions however a week on and i still have not heard anything further. I understand they are similar in cost to above.

The options i am deciding from is Transmed, Cheaperklinic (Dr not allowed to be discussed) and EsteTurkey. Transmed advises 3000-3500 grafts, Cheaperklinic 4000-4500 and EsteTurkey 5000. EsteTurkey will be competing procedure over 2 sessions in 2 days which gives me some comfort that it will not be so rushed. Others in 1 day. I havent heard or seen any reviews from Clinicana or Cosmedica other than their websites.

EsteTurkey has been recommended by a couple of friends of friend back home that have been there. I have however seen some pretty brutal reviews. They offer a guarantee for peace of mind. They cost double cheaperklinic and half of Doganay.

When i first started researching Dr Melike Kulahce was the first one that stood out. Nearly a year later she still stands out!! her experience and involvement in the hair restoration international community has to be acknowledged.

it causes me some concern that cheaperklinic (Dr not allowed to be discussed) is not actually allowed to be discussed on here!!! In my 34 years I have never heard or seen such a thing where a specific community that is set up to help people in my situation have banned discussion on a certain doctor? please private message me if assistance can be provided here.

Im a little reserved at the level of actual involvement in the procedure. Seems like they mainly supervise. Dr Aslan's assistant assured that the Dr personally takes reponsibilty for each procedure and his involvement will be around stages 2-3 (other than initial consultation).

Can anyone that has used these clinics/Dr's provide some information/experiences to assist in making the right decision. Im hoping for very good results but not at the cost of the Koray's/Doganay. I believe it is out there!!

Thanking you in advance.

-----

Check your PM

• 4 months later...
On 3/3/2018 at 2:26 AM, Turk said:

WTF is this :D:D:D

Man do not believe these scammers here in Turkey

They will take your money then ruin your lives

You don't need to stay in 5 star hotels etc. Don't let such things fool you. Are you coming on a vacation or for hair transplantation??

There are only few good doctors in Turkey worth having a HT at:

Dr. Keser

Dr. Erdoğan

HLC Clinic

Dr. Doğanay

Dr. Pekiner (left HLC now runs his own clinicI

And maaaybe Dr. Kul (has mixed results and does the extraction with motorized punch so he might fuk up your donor)

I don't wanna go too far and call the rest garbage but you are taking a huge risk with them.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

Totally agree with u!!!

Clinicana , Cosmedica ,Clinic Expert ,Dr serkan aygin, Dr maral also Dr cinik ( for me he is the same quality).. 

You can see all of them very active on internet with fake comments paid videos and aggressive advertising strategies..

There are few good doctors in Turkey others are techician clinics!

All of them are scammers...No Doctor for operation also very low quality..

Stay Away!

Edited by jamesmed