We asked women what they think of balding men (Video)

TylerEaton1617

Hey guys,

For this week's episode of Going Going Gone, we went to Venice Beach and asked women their thoughts about hair loss and dating (from my character's odd perspective). The answers we got were pretty interesting so I hope you'll check it out!

I'm also wondering if you guys have any experience with this: Have you ever been rejected specifically because of hair loss? (The web series is comedic, but this is a serious question)

Thanks!

You visited arguably the most superficial place on earth and survived. Congrats!

Bald guy for women = fat chicks for guys

Do I want a fat chick? No. Would I bang a fat chick? If I have spare time.

You visited arguably the most superficial place on earth and survived. Congrats!

Bald guy for women = fat chicks for guys

Do I want a fat chick? No. Would I bang a fat chick? If I have spare time.

This just reminded me of Homeland from two seasons ago. Remember when Quinn was back in the States getting drunk at his apartment building throwing beer cans into the swimming pool, and this fat ugly women who was the super comes over to yell at him - the look on his face as he checks her out and then the next thing you know he is banging her - absolutely loved that, especially that look in his eyes as he was checking her out - absolutely priceless. I think we have all been in that situation once in our lives.

http://www.xojane.com/issues/homeland-fat-woman-sex

Edited by mav23100gunther