Need your advices concerning a little HT frontline procedure in europe

I have a slightly but really slightly receding hair line with 2 mini zones without hair (2 cm?? each). i have temples too but that bothers me less.

So my idea is to get a 600 FUEs to correct the hair line and to strength it.

I'm 25 and i want no scar, and i want the procedure to be the less invasive possible being convinced that less new hair you put the better yield you get ...

What do you think ? what surgeon in europe you advice me, i'm in france and have to stay in europe for the procedure ..

please let me know about your advices, opinions cause i'm planning to get that HT soon

Best regards,

Jorman

I have a slightly but really slightly receding hair line with 2 mini zones without hair (2 cm?? each). i have temples too but that bothers me less.

So my idea is to get a 600 FUEs to correct the hair line and to strength it.

I'm 25 and i want no scar, and i want the procedure to be the less invasive possible being convinced that less new hair you put the better yield you get ...

What do you think ? what surgeon in europe you advice me, i'm in france and have to stay in europe for the procedure ..

please let me know about your advices, opinions cause i'm planning to get that HT soon

Best regards,

Jorman

Why even bother with 2 x 2cm2 zones? I did not see your pic, but it is likely that you don't need an HT.

I am not a doctor. The opinions and comments are of my own.

HT with Dr. Cooley on Nov 20, 2008

2097 grafts, 3957 hairs

Proscar, 1.25 mg daily, skip the 5th day, started Nov 2007

My Hair Loss Blog - Hair Transplant with Dr. Cooley

Originally posted by latinlotus:

Why even bother with 2 x 2cm2 zones? I did not see your pic, but it is likely that you don't need an HT.

Because that Bothers me, and i don't think others getting HT have 1 m?? zones icon_smile.gif , just kidding !!

No, i really want to have a little procedure to correct the hair line, i want to have a small session cause i don't want to waste my donor in the temples because it doesn't bother me a lot, so may be i should wait and see ..

I'm hesitating between Dr Bisaga and Feriduni, Need your opinions ... plaese !!

Jorman.