Tom Brady

giantanddwarf

Seriously, someone explain the man's hair arc. Makes little sense to me. I think the Bieber hair was a wig to cover up a then-recent procedure. The faux-hawk pic, taken only a few months after the Bieber pic, makes his hair look extremely thin. A year after that and he's back to very nice looking density. Is he getting his follicles cloned? Benefitting from some other advanced technology? Something is afoot in the dude's hair loss arsenal. I wonder what.

2003.jpg.4f7fddcbf2fd6dbb271e81b7cf692416.jpg

2005.jpg.466df8c6f1e26e4490264d274d05daab.jpg

5b32ea65c8dab_december2014.jpg.0c3666d2c1328e2dddd7f7673de4791e.jpg

5b32ea6662363_june2014.jpg.9ae65dde6bb7b055f6d4b751e259c34f.jpg

Or Jim Nesbitt and his latest weave. He's been very public about this two transplants.

Not sure what is going on here.

http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjWpfrk5qTKAhXFRhQKHZE5DFQQqQIIHTAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.telegraph.co.uk%2Fmen%2Fthe-filter%2Fforget-messi-vs-ronaldo--james-nesbitts-hair-steals-the-show-at%2F&usg=AFQjCNGWVHkkDRBtrnxVot-h9Wreg7FF3w&bvm=bv.111396085,d.ZWU

Each to their own, but i'd never wear a wig or hair system. At least a transplant is your own hair...

2 thumbs up to James for being upfront about his HTs. That's definitely a hair system he is sporting there if the Graham Norton show was just a fewe days earlier that is linked in the article, and it looks like he may have concealer on, but his hair looks great. There was no need for a hair system, but I don't see what the problem is. Good for him for doing what makes him feel good. Haters gonna hate, which is apparent by the comments in the article.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Or Jim Nesbitt and his latest weave. He's been very public about this two transplants.

Not sure what is going on here.

http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjWpfrk5qTKAhXFRhQKHZE5DFQQqQIIHTAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.telegraph.co.uk%2Fmen%2Fthe-filter%2Fforget-messi-vs-ronaldo--james-nesbitts-hair-steals-the-show-at%2F&usg=AFQjCNGWVHkkDRBtrnxVot-h9Wreg7FF3w&bvm=bv.111396085,d.ZWU

Each to their own, but i'd never wear a wig or hair system. At least a transplant is your own hair...

Don't think you need the qualifier "at least". A well-crafted transplant hairline is for the most part and in many cases just as desirable as a natural hairline with the same number of hairs. There are obviously differences, but they are largely undetected or are irrelevant. And even if there's visible evidence of the scar or bald patches/spots from FUE, how the back of the head looks at the end of the day doesn't matter (I've seen horrible strip/FUE photos, so there are exceptions, but in the main it's true). HT does cost time and money, but if you get your confidence back, it's hard to consider those things true "costs" that weigh in the "was this worth it" calculus.

Edited by giantanddwarf

Seriously, someone explain the man's hair arc. Makes little sense to me. I think the Bieber hair was a wig to cover up a then-recent procedure. The faux-hawk pic, taken only a few months after the Bieber pic, makes his hair look extremely thin. A year after that and he's back to very nice looking density. Is he getting his follicles cloned? Benefitting from some other advanced technology? Something is afoot in the dude's hair loss arsenal. I wonder what.

The pic on the far left is from 2002, not 2003. It's right after he won the Super Bowl with the 2001 Patriots (the game was played in January or February 2002). He was about 25. And now, 14 years later, he has more hair than he did then.

It's probably a transplant---and a good one.

• 1 year later...

Just saw Brady's fantastic performance in Super Bowl LV1. Well deserved MVP, He cut his hair short for the game. No scar was detectable. Front hairline looked much better than those earlier Super Bowl pics but the crown had noticeable thinning. He wasn't self-conscious about it. Didn't flinch when his teammates started rubbing hid head in victory. The man obviously had his head into the game and not into vanity, but he is no threat to Justin Bieber in the hair category.