Day 21 post op

yahoo101

21 days. That is the answer to how long it took for me to feel comfortable going out without a hat and feeling like no one would know I had a hair transplant done.There is definitely still residual redness on both the donor and recipient areas but I think it can be thought of as a sunburn now. I am caucasian but not particularly fair skinned. I think it will likely be quite red for a long time but in another 2 weeks my hair will be long enough that it should be virtually undetectable. I just wanted to share in case others were wondering about residual redness and when it would be okay to return to work/social life without letting people know you had a procedure.

I had a 4100 graft FUE with Dr. Yaman and feeling great about the decision. Feel free to ask me anything.

Again, pics are 21 days post op

5b32ea425a3e6_Photoon1-5-16at9.07AM2.jpg.4b2c98dad0ae0bd8ca8cd484d97289a9.jpg

5b32ea426940a_Photoon1-5-16at9_06AM.jpg.2e90ad8b1d345e2b87852a00a81bcdf7.jpg

5b32ea4279a20_Photoon1-5-16at9_07AM.thumb.jpg.5e82efad1bc52cdcdeefa6cc0f325553.jpg

I just crossed this stage and now at 25th day and transplanted hair are shedding at rapid rate. I am sure in next few days almost 80% will gone.

Patient of Dr. Tejinder Bhatti. 2942 Grafts FUE.

Meds as recommended by Doctor:-

1. Finasteride 1mg daily (Reduced to .5 after 7 months).

2. Biotin 5 mg daily.

3. Baby Shampoo twice a week.

4. Baby oil once a day.

My thread:

• 1 month later...

The growth of the non-transplanted hair helps to fade the absence of donor hair extractions. The recipient area can be pink for up to two months.

My opinions are my own. I am one representative of MyWHTC Clinic's European branch.

Consultation Dates & Cities for Dr. Patrick Mwamba

London, United Kingdom - Available (Sat.)

Zurich, Switzerland - Available (Saturday)

Bologna, Italy - Available (Saturday)

Brussles, Belgium - Available (Sun.-Sat.) *No Fee*

Dr. Patrick Mwamba is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

• 7 months later...