2nd ht way easier !

I read about the 2nd ht being a harder process will more possible pitfalls but im 2 months post op from my 2nd ht and so far ive found the whole thing a lot less stressfull.

Will the first i was checking the mirror every few minutes and worrying about shedding or shockloss or lost grafts but with the second im doing none of that i could go two days without specifically looking in the mirror to check my hair.

So its going well as with the first one i havent shed much id say maybe 20% so far with the first i probably only shed 50% of grafts through the whole process so it probably wont help much but if you try not to obsess over it and relax and let it happen youll have a much easier time.. .

I read about the 2nd ht being a harder process will more possible pitfalls but im 2 months post op from my 2nd ht and so far ive found the whole thing a lot less stressfull.

Will the first i was checking the mirror every few minutes and worrying about shedding or shockloss or lost grafts but with the second im doing none of that i could go two days without specifically looking in the mirror to check my hair.

So its going well as with the first one i havent shed much id say maybe 20% so far with the first i probably only shed 50% of grafts through the whole process so it probably wont help much but if you try not to obsess over it and relax and let it happen youll have a much easier time.. .

Who did your surgeries?

And did you experienced shockloss if native hairs? And did they return?

Im 2 Month post op from my second HT and i Think it is alot Harder This time because i had pretty amount of shockloss on my native hairs so i look like crap now.

no i dont think i ve had any shock loss which was one of my main concerns for the 2nd ht it could still happen but so far ujst normal graft shedding at about two weeks after all the cuts had healed i just buzzed it to a no1 i do that once a week and i forget about it.

no i dont think i ve had any shock loss which was one of my main concerns for the 2nd ht it could still happen but so far ujst normal graft shedding at about two weeks after all the cuts had healed i just buzzed it to a no1 i do that once a week and i forget about it.

What about your 1st HT? Any shockloss there?

Who was your surgeon?

Mine was dr hakan with the first. (Bad mistake)

The second was dr lorenzo

No shockloss with the 1st just poor growth and weird planting it was done in turkey the 2nd was dr resul yaman in istanbul and so far its way better did you notice a diffrence in the healing process with the 2nd i healed a lot quicker with a lot less redness .

No shockloss with the 1st just poor growth and weird planting it was done in turkey the 2nd was dr resul yaman in istanbul and so far its way better did you notice a diffrence in the healing process with the 2nd i healed a lot quicker with a lot less redness .

This second is causing me alot more shockloss but that is Also because he transplanted more into native hairs.

So the healing is slower This time.

But im nervous because This time i went to dr lorenzo who is one of the best in the World at fue, but i had so much shockloss that i am scared an depressed.

But i emailed lorenzo and he seemed confident that it Will grow back

Yes i was worried about shock loss as i had 1900 grafts into hairline and midscalp into native hairs but so far i havent but im sure yours will grow back its just the process my secret is i made the rest of my life so depressing that this doesnt really worry me and it seems to be working.

Yes i was worried about shock loss as i had 1900 grafts into hairline and midscalp into native hairs but so far i havent but im sure yours will grow back its just the process my secret is i made the rest of my life so depressing that this doesnt really worry me and it seems to be working.

How long post op are you from This HT?

My natives hairs and transplanted started falling after about 5-6 weeks very aggressively within 2-3 days after i was rubbing more when i washed.

I found the second op to be easier too, although first was strip, second FUE. Healing much quicker, numbness going away sooner, and i don't know if it's a good thing or not but still have about 50% of the transplanted grafts in, although been shedding quite a bit the last week.

If i have any shockloss it is minor and in the donor area, hard to tell though, so maybe not. Day 32 here.

Happy growing tj, only seen good results from Yaman.

--------------------------------------

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Feller

Dr Feller Jan '09 2000 grafts

Dr Lorenzo Dec '15 2222 grafts

This second is causing me alot more shockloss but that is Also because he transplanted more into native hairs.

So the healing is slower This time.

But im nervous because This time i went to dr lorenzo who is one of the best in the World at fue, but i had so much shockloss that i am scared an depressed.

But i emailed lorenzo and he seemed confident that it Will grow back

I had bad shockloss, and was basically half bald 1cm each side of my strip and noticeable thinning around my recipient area.

Native hairs grew back 100%, so I don't think you need to worry. Some people are just prone to it.

I had bad shockloss, and was basically half bald 1cm each side of my strip and noticeable thinning around my recipient area.

Native hairs grew back 100%, so I don't think you need to worry. Some people are just prone to it.

Who did you HT? And when did you start to see return of native hairs in reciepted Area?

The hairs that was shocklost in reciepted Area, were they former transplanted hairs og was it your normal native hairs?

I dont have Any shockloss in the donor Area. I had FUE done so maybe thats why.