2800 Grafts Dr. Lorenzo Repair 2 Previous HTs with Dr. Harris

myfueblog

Hello Guys,

Quick update. I am pretty much the same as the 7th Month mark. Maybe with the transplanted hair more mature. I went to Spain for a friend's weeding and I took the opportunity to visit Dr. Lorenzo and he was very friendly and happy with the results so far but he is also very perfectionist and I really appreciate that. He wanted to see the crown completely "black" (literally is what he said) and told me that it is possible to do a touch up of 1500 grafts (I can't believe I still have grafts!). We both agree that we don't want to touch the sides of my head anymore so he will take the 1500 grafts from the middle back and the top side portion where I have super thick and dense hair with no signs of miniaturization. I agree so I am scheduled for January 16! He will put about 800 in the crown and the rest to add density here and there around the top and maybe to reinforce the temple points! I will look when I was 15 years old! Right now I am very close to when I was in College.

I also want to point that I have been in contact with Dr. Harris and I understand that under some circumstance and conditions some patients have less than the desired results but I am completely satisfied with the way that Dr. Harris resolved the issues.

I will keep you guys updated with the new surgery, post op and evolution.

Good luck with your hair!

Minoxidil 5% twice a day

Propecia 0.5mg every other day

Ketoconazole Shampoo twice a week

Biotin, MSM, Multivitamins supplements.

1st Surgery October 2013: 1973 Grafts. ARTAS Robot. HORRIBLE DENSITY, DAMAGED DONOR AREA.

2nd Surgery Sept 2014: 1926 Grafts. Manual FUE. Little better results but still poor density (specially in the crown) compared with other top doctors.

3rd Surgery Nov 2015: 2880 Grafts. Dr. Lorenzo in Madrid, Spain. Amazing results!

As I concluded: I believe that Dr. Harris is a good trainer to other doctors but not a doctor where you will get an amazing high density result. It is almost impossible to find a real patient result where you are amazed by his results. All his results are very conservative and probably after several surgeries of a few grafts based on my experience with him. Very frustrating but at least I decided relatively on time to switch and now I am super happy.

I don't want to flame you or quarrel with your results. Dr. Lorenzo clearly did a fantastic job for you and you should be super happy with how things are turning out! Your progress really looks great and impressive!

I just wanted to share that while you feel let down by Dr. Harris, I am a VERY happy patient of his. I had fantastic results and terrific (and age appropriate) density but agree that he is on the more conservative side, which is actually what I like tremendously about him.

Dr. Harris did a terrific job which looks very natural which was my goal for my age (40's) but he also has preserved a tremendous amount of donor hair in case I need any procedures in the future due to additional hair loss. I really like how massive a change he made with a relatively small number of transplants which I think is what makes him such a master.

I did have some hair in the front that didn't take well for some reason so he did a small second procedure 5 months ago which is coming in beautifully, and I couldn't be happier with how it's turning out. While he may not be able to please 100% of his patients (no doctor does), he is clearly one of the best hair surgeons in the world and won the 2014 worldwide award for best in his field.

All of that said, Dr. Lorenzo clearly hit this out of the ballpark for you! You look great and hopefully have even more growing ahead so I wanted to share my sincere congratulations to you!

IMG_0418.thumb.JPG.f6b57670556924d500cda5049978fe10.JPG

B3BF5D2F-E2BA-4EF7-AA11-23F6D3CFEF93.thumb.jpg.d3b2268ddf96b3087e3ee610d6a5afd8.jpg

5b32ef5d4cf6b_5monthspostop.thumb.jpg.a029069fbf6d5430a73c2f76a8d68f60.jpg

Edited by ModernHair

1,792 graft FUE with Dr. James Harris (Denver, Colorado) on April 2-3, 2015

313 graft FUE with Dr. James Harris (Denver, Colorado) on May 3, 2016 to make it perfect!!!