How long should it take for new hair to fall out?

I am exactly 1 month since procedure which was 2400 FUT. 75% of nee hair has fallen out. Dr Feller told me it should all fall out in 2 to 3 weeks.

Is more than 1 month normal to still have some of the transplanted new hairs?

I know it has to all fall out before the hair cells go dormant and then finally start growing normally after a few months so I am anxious to simply have it all fall out.

Make sure youre not shampooing too gently. Common theme is refraining from normal shampooing then once you do the transplanted hair begins to fall, just as it should. I had alot of hair left at 6 weeks. I ended up holding some, but more aggressive shampooing at week 6 mark and boom, hairs destined to fall, did.

I had FUT with 3000 grafts 5 months ago. In my case I would say about 70% transplanted hair didn't fall out. About 20% kept growing right from start and about 50% roughly started growing after 4 months.

agree redness lasts 3-4 weeks, but there is a subtle difference in color of the recipient areas which you can notice if you examine your scalp carefully and this slight discoloration lasted 6-8 weeks for me.

My Thread: