What Vitamins Maybe Recommended

justify

My issue revolves around trying to regenerate hair from normal hair loss. A nutritionist suggested certain herbs, spices and vitamins to regrow hair. I havn't seen any change whatsoever which is why I would like to receive advice about this. So my question to all you would be what vitamins are needed to revitalize or regenerate hair from the root?

Regrowing hair? Probably none. Maintaining hair: saw palmetto, biotin, a good multi vitamin... but only if you don't mind spending money on products that are very marginally effective or more than likely just plain ineffective.

There's no magic beans for hair loss. If your nutritionist says herbs will regrow hair, he/she is more than likely a quack.

I'm in a fairly robust mood this morning, so sorry if this sounds harsh, but there's no point sugar-coating the placebo.

Vitamins will not regrow your hair period. Hair loss is hormone based. Dht is the monster we all face . Finasteride sucks but it is really the only proven way to to give you a fighting chance.

Sadly I can't use finasteride for medical reasons. It will interfere with a pre-existing health issue. Why does nature offer stuff that have a give and take factored in them? I don't get it. Are there other options other than finasteride?

Guys,

We have good reason to believe the "justify" is another alias of taurusrisen. We are deactivating the account until we can verify this.

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

What vitamins are needed to revitalize or regenerate hair from the root?

Well there are no vitanins that can regenerate hair from the root. It is a sad truth. Only if you had a lack of vitamins in your blood you can perhaps can regenerate hair from the root. If you have male pattern baldness or some type of Alopecia there is no chance to regenerate hair from the root.

Nevertheless, you can still do something good for your hair growth with some vitamins and nutrients. Nutrients that help your hair grow thicker are these ones: biotin, niacin, selenium.

• 3 months later...

A lack of these are not necessarily going to cause hair loss, but taking them can help promote hair growth. Of course they are also involved with other processes within the body, and have been linked to faster, healthier hair growth.

vitamins for hair growth:

• Folic Acid
  • Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5)
  • Inositol
  • Niacin

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What vitamins are good for hair growth depends on the cause of hair loss and vitamin deficiency which one has. Vitamin C, B vitamins such as Biotin and Niacin have been shown to be essential for hair growth. To maintain shiny, healthy hair and provide the nutrients your hair needs.good multivitamins containing the following best vitamins for hair regrowth or add food items containing them to your diet to make your hair thicker, stronger to withstand breakage and grow faster. hair growth are totally depends on proper vitamins

Best Vitamins for hair growth and thickness:-

• Biotin

• Vitamin B6, B12 and B3