ASMED - Dr Koray Erdogan - 3200 FUE November 25th 2015

Raman

Thanks Wibbles will be sure to update soon. Yeah as for the issue with the "partner" and the amount of incisions, I'm pretty sure the Dr in question is Erdogan who is known for his dense packing, once the guy gets some good growth come in and is happy, hopefully his partner will be too.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Erkso, yeah reached 4 months on the 25th and I haven't seen much growth yet still very sparse. Away on holidays at present and can't seem to upload photos from phone so will do so from PC when I get home in a couple of days. I'm definitely in the slow grower category.

I'm seriously hoping that I will end up with enough density as I had less hair placed in a larger area that both you and HT-FUE but not worrying too much yet as many guys only start seeing good growth after the 4 to 6 month mark. I guess I will just have to be more patient. How is everything going for you?

Yeah, I'm sparse too. I'll be 4 months on 8 April (next Friday) and will post new photos then...but there's no way my 4 month result will be as good as HT-FUE's. Still, I'm grateful for the growth I have and feel things are running to average schedule.

I have a reasonably defined hairline in low lighting, but the minute I'm under a bright fluro light it's a total disaster. I'll try to post pics of both to show the difference.

Happy growing Raman, we're coming into the home stretch now! I'll keep an eye of for your pics.

Well here are my 4 month pics. My hair still seems very sparse. Hoping hair thickens up in the coming few months as most guys see the best results from 4 to 8 months. Feels my growth is painstakingly slow, keeping positive though still only early days.

Untitled.thumb.jpg.da3bd7b78d983a7927bdf2a62651256c.jpg

5b32ebe6591d6_Untitled9.thumb.jpg.fb3db33c728cedfbd40c4318a079dcee.jpg

5b32ebe6727cb_Untitled7.thumb.jpg.b2c46896bf98509861e7eefd2b80df15.jpg

5b32ebe6941c7_Untitled8.thumb.jpg.94ac3cdfbdc2e78267b776870a102ff3.jpg

Raman, Looks similar to where I'm at, yes, still sparse but we'll get there soon enough. Can you see shorter hairs still sprouting?

My hair is much shorter than yours, and I have some red remaining redness which has finally come in handy and helps my new hairline look more defined without looking weird. I'

Hey erkso, yeah there are still smaller finer white hairs sprouting between the dark ones that you can't see in the pics if they thicken and darken it should make a big difference - here's hoping.

• 1 month later...

5 month progress in pics

1st pic is January 1st

2nd pic is February 2nd

3rd pic is March 2nd

4th pic is April 2nd

5th pic is April 27th

Thickening has started to kick in since the last couple of weeks.

5b32ec9da2da0_january1.thumb.jpg.4d638fb31ea8542e51df24bfebbf2979.jpg

5b32ec9dbb699_february2.thumb.jpg.58821ffd8e20c791d2528e91a18811b9.jpg

5b32ec9dd3307_march1.thumb.jpg.f2286c676ec7dd6ed97082451a14f02b.jpg

5b32ec9deb1c0_april2.thumb.jpg.f84c230901606f26c3c4effc327a15da.jpg

5b32ec9e0b84d_april27.thumb.jpg.3b7279a279c4ef5c1380c7ff2c55712b.jpg

Edited by Raman

Hey Raman - i thought for a minute all 5 shots were from month 5. I opened up the first 3 shots I was a bit worried for you - then could see the last shots were looking entirely different. There is even a big difference between months 4 & 5 so looks like you're right in the window where all the thickening happens!

• 1 month later...

Great to see to you are happy with your results Raman. Not that it matters, I have a feeling we are 7 months (not 6 months) since our visit to Asmed.

I got busy and missed my 6 month update, however I will def make time for a 7 month update on 8 July, just over a week from now. :)

Yeah so true, it took a little more patience than i expected - 5 to 6 months to get to the point where the transplanted hair began to blend in with the native hair but the wait was well worth it.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey Raman, heaps happy for you! ! I'm from Adelaide, going to head to ASMED early next year once things have settled down in Turkey. My recession is exactly the same as your's - I've been told i need 3200 grafts from Erdogan. your thread gives me a lot of confidence in selecting ASMED. :)

• 1 month later...