HIS Hair Clinic files for bankruptcy

I saw this posted on another site. It looks like HIS Hair Clinic is filing for bankruptcy.

http://www.thegazette.co.uk/notice/2437214

Where does this leave all those people with 12 month guarantees?? Or those midway through their procedures? Or those relying on HIS to still be there in a few years when they need touch-ups?

I was about to pull the trigger. No way now, I'll be looking for alternatives.

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like this isn't the first time they have gone bankrupt either

HIS HAIR CLINICS (UK) LLP which looked like they owed someone $300,000, ouch

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/OC363872

now HIS HAIR CLINIC LIMITED has gone into liquidation which looks like it owes more debt.

Looks like they have just opened another company called HIS Global Holdings Ltd

How the hell can that be legal to just pretend to clients that it's normal, wonder how many people they left in the s%&t.

Certainly won't be going there haha

• 2 weeks later...

Wow just seen this posted on BT

HIS don't even have a license or insurance to operate in Scotland but are still doing treatments there, WTF

This was part of the post

I have checked our records and can confirm to you that an application for a Skin Piercing & Tattooing Licence was refused by the Licensing and Regulatory Committee at their public meeting on 8 April 2015.

If you have any concerns may wish to inform the local police.

• 1 month later...

Haha restructuring, you don't ever need to restructure a company that is doing well, you can see from the link above they went into liquidation (again) with a lot of debt, they can call it want they want, they went bankrupt! sounds like a dodgy company to me, also their whole sales pitch for years has been don't have a transplant now suddenly they are saying have a transplant with them apparently they have advanced so much in the last year but only in india haha

I looked at having treatment at this company in the uk but the consultation was shocking , i was in and out within 10 mins and it was lies throughout and only interested in taking my money. I asked who my practitioner would be and he couldn't guarantee me a name ,but said they all had 4 years or more experience , he gave me a possible 4 names none I had heard of so after a bit of digging and calling mates who had had SMP I discovered two of them had about 9 months experience and the others about 18 months . His reply to everything was waving his hands about nervously and saying " yeah their great and can do anything u want " ... I asked to see their work and again was fobbed off with him asking for my deposit . I asked about two practitioners who were treated by my mates Paul & Simon and his face went pale and he started stuttering some excuse why I couldn't have them . I have since discovered they walked out on the company . His hair clinic are not for me and I would never recommend them to anyone .

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
I looked at having treatment at this company in the uk but the consultation was shocking , i was in and out within 10 mins and it was lies throughout and only interested in taking my money. I asked who my practitioner would be and he couldn't guarantee me a name ,but said they all had 4 years or more experience , he gave me a possible 4 names none I had heard of so after a bit of digging and calling mates who had had SMP I discovered two of them had about 9 months experience and the others about 18 months . His reply to everything was waving his hands about nervously and saying " yeah their great and can do anything u want " ... I asked to see their work and again was fobbed off with him asking for my deposit . I asked about two practitioners who were treated by my mates Paul & Simon and his face went pale and he started stuttering some excuse why I couldn't have them . I have since discovered they walked out on the company . His hair clinic are not for me and I would never recommend them to anyone .

YES. I went to a consultation in HIS Miami office just recently and my consultation was very awkward. The guy basically just went straight to the price and said "I'm sure you've done your research, here's the price" The technician, who was the only person on staff there, his micro pigmentation didn't match his hair or skin tone, able to basically like a gray helmet painted on his head. I'm looking at a couple other places in Miami, Hollywood Florida, and another standalone clinic on the West Coast of Florida. Anyone from Florida have an experience that any of these clinics?? Would love to hear

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Wow just seen this on another site, HIS Hair have gone bankrupt AGAIN!!!! that's the 3rd time in 3 years, Looks like they still owe 500k from the 2nd time they went bust for clients trying to sue them and now 10 ex employees are trying to sue them for not getting paid, what the hell are they doing, how can they screw things up that badly 3 times?

Can't explain this one away with their excuse of restructuring, heard they lost all their good practitioners years ago but come on

1.thumb.jpeg.afb7ff3680604ff7f624874cb1546758.jpeg

2.jpeg.718a6612d7f149ebeec8219839ca3399.jpeg