is dr hasson the best?

harry1

Hi, is Dr Hasson the best hair transplant surgeon? His before/after pics look truly amazing with many before pics looking like outcasts and after pics looking like rock stars. I have 2500 grafts left and I'm planning to save them for Dr Hasson. I would describe the quality of his work as a perfect 10/10.

Hi, is Dr Hasson the best hair transplant surgeon? His before/after pics look truly amazing with many before pics looking like outcasts and after pics looking like rock stars. I have 2500 grafts left and I'm planning to save them for Dr Hasson. I would describe the quality of his work as a perfect 10/10.

He's one of the best. You're in great hands.

@esrec - can you show me before/after pics from any other doc that look on par with dr hasson?

if you're looking specifically at FUT, the names that come up most often as "top surgeons" in the US are H+W, Shapiro, Rahal and Konior. There's countless others that can deliver knockout results, but those guys are most frequently mentioned. FUE you'll find some other names added to that list.

Can you share pics?

@esrec - check out the photo gallery on the h&w website, specifically for dr hasson. all of his before/after pics are excellent and some are mind-blowing.

Not sure what we're arguing here. Hasson is great. One of the best just as I said earlier. I've seen the gallery many times ;) I meant your pics.

I thought I lucked out this morning by scoring an appointment with Dr Hasson. When I called back to confirm the receptionist told me I was scheduled with Dr Wong. Dr Wongs before/after pics are not in the same league as Dr Hasson's before/after pics imho.

@esrec - check out the photo gallery on the h&w website, specifically for dr hasson. all of his before/after pics are excellent and some are mind-blowing.

I don't disagree, but just remember that the photo gallery is going to be the best of the best results cherry picked. I always like to also search the patient posted results on forums like this. My top three are Hasson, Rahal, and Ron Shapiro

I thought I lucked out this morning by scoring an appointment with Dr Hasson. When I called back to confirm the receptionist told me I was scheduled with Dr Wong. Dr Wongs before/after pics are not in the same league as Dr Hasson's before/after pics imho.

You should call back and be specific that you want to go with Dr Hasson.

I don't disagree, but just remember that the photo gallery is going to be the best of the best results cherry picked. I always like to also search the patient posted results on forums like this. My top three are Hasson, Rahal, and Ron Shapiro

Rahal and Shapiro are very good but Hasson produces "giddy" results. $11k for 2500 grafts with Hasson really does feel like an investment and not like an expense at all.

Rahal and Shapiro are very good but Hasson produces "giddy" results. $11k for 2500 grafts with Hasson really does feel like an investment and not like an expense at all.

Actually, I have seen giddy results from all three. There are some absolutely killer Rahal results out there, his hairlines are amazing in my opinion. Shapiro has some as well, have you seen Sunnycool's results from his pass with Shapiro? They don't get better than that. You are on the right track, but keep on looking at the pictures and researching, you will see. I had a very rough time choosing between the three

Actually, I have seen giddy results from all three. There are some absolutely killer Rahal results out there, his hairlines are amazing in my opinion. Shapiro has some as well, have you seen Sunnycool's results from his pass with Shapiro? They don't get better than that. You are on the right track, but keep on looking at the pictures and researching, you will see. I had a very rough time choosing between the three

@gunther - who did u choose and can I see before/after pics?

please post before/after pics that u feel are on par with dr hassons work. here are a few "holy shit" transformations:

hasson transformed this guy from reject into rockstar:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ihmwqhuwitoa6eh/photo%20nov%2026%2C%203%2039%2039%20pm.jpg?dl=0

hasson transformed this guy from wimp...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3mojqr23cw8xegj/photo%20nov%2027%2C%2011%2050%2037%20am.jpg?dl=0

into pimp

https://www.dropbox.com/s/d31bnyxeosep0yu/photo%20nov%2027%2C%2011%2050%2041%20am.jpg?dl=0

...with only 2350 grafts. wow.

There is no best period. There are too many variables . Surgery depends on you more than the doctor. It depends on your pattern, your donor ,your pattern of loss more than the doctor. You can't base anyone's pictures you see and project them to you ,this is a bad mistake. All pictures on all websites are best case only and not the norm. All clinics have failures even the best. I can post pictures that are on par with hasson because clinics use lighting tricks. That's what they do and all of them do it. Plus there are a lot of people that choose Wong over Hasson, Joe tronic being one of them. On my personal choice if I go fut there is only one doctor I am going with and he is in Chicago.