BEST WISHES FOR THE NEW YEAR!!!

Belgiumdude

Hi guys and gals,

i want to take this opportunity to wish you all the best in the new year!!! In the short period of time i have been here, you have taught me a lot and you really are a fantastic group of fantastic people who take their free time to educate others which is amazing.

I can only hope you will continue helping guys like me to keep them from making mistakes.

PS: also wish me a happy birthday icon_biggrin.gif

!!MAY THE NEW YEAR BRING YOU GUYS AND GIRLS EVERY GOOD THING LIFE HAS TO OFFER!!

http://web.icq.com/friendship/swf/0,,16961_rs,00.swf

Greetz.

Pictures of my hairloss can be found here:

http://www.geocities.com/belgiumdude2004/

Hi guys and gals,

i want to take this opportunity to wish you all the best in the new year!!! In the short period of time i have been here, you have taught me a lot and you really are a fantastic group of fantastic people who take their free time to educate others which is amazing.

I can only hope you will continue helping guys like me to keep them from making mistakes.

PS: also wish me a happy birthday icon_biggrin.gif

!!MAY THE NEW YEAR BRING YOU GUYS AND GIRLS EVERY GOOD THING LIFE HAS TO OFFER!!

http://web.icq.com/friendship/swf/0,,16961_rs,00.swf

Greetz.

Pictures of my hairloss can be found here:

http://www.geocities.com/belgiumdude2004/

Happy New Year to you Belgiumdude and everyone else,

I second that sentiment. Without this group I never would have worked up the confidence to go through with my transplant. Also, thanks to all who helped me through the post-op ugly duck stage. Your reassurances help immensely.

Happy New Year,

Cam

Cam's Transplant

• Administrators

Yes, thanks to everyone who has contributed here to making the New Year better for others!

And best wishes for a better look and feel for all.

Pat

Sharing our ideas and photos is what keeps this site real. Please participate by posting and replying.

And for one on one advise visit our "Hair Mentor" program on the Home page.

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.

Happy New Year!

I Hope We All Grow Lots of Hair this year!!!

Ken

P.S. Special thanks to Pat for making this board and tolerating my first stupid and inappropriate over postings when I first arrived. And for giving me a chance to stick around and become a good poster.

It's been a weird year for me, and I only think it's going to get weirder. But I've learned a lot about hair. Most of it from this place.

For those of you who believe in me, things are still going well in the hair growth department. Not as quick as I want but forward instead of backward.

For those of you who think I am insane or some other nasty thing. Please accept my apology. This time next year I will or I won't have pictorial support from other people.

Again Happy New Year All!

[This message was edited by MeHairBeGrowin on January 01, 2004 at 09:21 AM.]

My best wishes as well to Pat and all the folks here.

Huge thanks to all the brave HT souls here for sharing information and their personal stories. Having only been 'lurking' here for a few months, this place has provided me with a wealth of info, which will help invaluably towards my future decisions about my appearance. Whatever I'll decide, it'll be a very well informed decision - and THAT's what counts towards having peace of mind, whichever way I'll choose. Many thanks agian for that.

Wishing you all excellent HEALTH this year!

Cheers,

CanEHdian