3000 grafts frontal, mid scalp and crown area/ 1 year post-op

Very nice, Dr. Meshkin! Excellent coverage.

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

This is a 40 year patient who was class five on the norwood scale, as you can see from the before pictures. We did a total of 3000 grafts which were mostly done in the front and midscalp area, and some in the crown area. His hair characteristics was thick and wavy with gray to black color.

Thanks for the comment bill but there is no illusion of fullness here and as you can see I didnot photo shop. In addition I pulled the hair back to show his true frontal hairline.

Dr. Meshkin is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network

Dr. M,

Bill's use of the "illusion of fullness" is not pejorative at all. He's being complimentary. What he's saying is that with only 3000 grafts (translating to about 7000 hairs) you made him look like he has 30,000 hairs. Furthermore, because he had thick curly hair he was that much more in a position to achieve an impressive result thanks to your work.

This is a great case. Congratulations.

Dr. Feller

Dr. Meshkin,

Dr. Feller is correct. As you well know, hair transplant is all about illusion (since true density of 80 to 100 FU/cm2 is seldom possible - especially in patients with advanced balding). Thus, acknowledging that the illusion of density has been achieved with a small number of grafts, is indeed a compliment :-)

Best wishes,

Bill

I noticed that the transplanted hairs are darker than the hair on the sides. Presumably the donor hair was as light as that hair before it was harvested, so I wonder why it became darker. Not that this gives an unnatural appearance. I've seen men with that shade difference before.

I am a patient and representative of Dr Rahal.

My FUE Procedure With Dr Rahal - Awesome Hairline Result

I can be contacted for advice: matt@rahalhairline.com

If you pay close attention to the picture from his donor site, you notice that the hair in that area is darker and curly. The transplanted hair just took the same color and characteristics of the donor hair, and thats why its darker and curly.

Dr. Meshkin is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network