Dr. Bhatti- 2856 FUE grafts- barely visible FUE scars!

Patient- 52 years old Caucasian male

Number of FUE grafts- 2856

Areas covered- Hairline and mid scalp region

"After" pictures- 1 year post-op

Please note that the scars from the previous FUE procedure are barely visible on this Patient's shaved head.

Best regards,

California

DSC_1148.jpg.9efa05bc75a85c0b3a1516846eb68a25.jpg

DSC_1149.jpg.f40e0ad0a6c48d404232db6d6d1948f9.jpg

DSC_1150.jpg.3fc45146b9c2aecb36ea7ae013f8557e.jpg

DSC_6368.jpg.92ff6aafeb22d6fcd28736e9589906ea.jpg

DSC_6369.jpg.9d3e3ab13a686b63531edddd7fe67f92.jpg

DSC_6370.jpg.101cf4b1ab73b1d3e6abca0b78534e60.jpg

DSC_6379.jpg.f2e7a238ae8cfe1340a92a065cf10408.jpg

DarlingBuds FUE's profile photo 

North America Representative and Patient Advisor for:
Dr. Tejinder Bhatti, Darling Buds Hair Transplant Center, Chandigarh, India.

Disclaimer: I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

Nice result, the patient must be over the moon.

However you can definitely see FUE scars (white dots) all over the donor area.

Hi Harin,

Thanks for your kind words. In regards to the FUE scars, they will be visible to folks that are well versed with HT (such as the members of this Forum) but not so much to other people. This Patient's donor area has been shaved and the picture posted is a close up of the donor. But in a real life situation, I am sure that Patient will not be raising any eyebrows or carrying any tell tale signs of a hair transplant procedure.

Best regards,

California

Disclaimer: I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

Hi Harin,

Thanks for your kind words. In regards to the FUE scars, they will be visible to folks that are well versed with HT (such as the members of this Forum) but not so much to other people. This Patient's donor area has been shaved and the picture posted is a close up of the donor. But in a real life situation, I am sure that Patient will not be raising any eyebrows or carrying any tell tale signs of a hair transplant procedure.

Best regards,

California

Agree with Harin that no visible scars is a bit of a exaggeration. Fair enough, members here are well versed and know what they are looking for, though I'll admit I rarely pay attention to scars and was able to notice them very quickly. I do think that were the patient to shave his head completely, the scars would however be pretty visible. Luckily he has had a great result and probably won't be doing so! Would be interested to see any work Dr Bhatti has of blonde patients!

Agree with Harin that no visible scars is a bit of a exaggeration. Fair enough, members here are well versed and know what they are looking for, though I'll admit I rarely pay attention to scars and was able to notice them very quickly. I do think that were the patient to shave his head completely, the scars would however be pretty visible. Luckily he has had a great result and probably won't be doing so! Would be interested to see any work Dr Bhatti has of blonde patients!

Hi gbhscot,

Thank you for your comments. In regards to a blonde Patient case by Dr. Bhatti, I recently uploaded such a case to this Forum. Here is the link.

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/181508-dr-bhatti-2728-fue-grafts-try-find-fue-scars.html

Thanks,

California

You can see the scars, just as you should. Be careful with the casual "no scar" message. Not the narrative that should be strived for or expected with either procedure. Good work.

I agree. The focus should be on the successful frontal hairline restoration and the newly formed temporal points on this patient, not the "no scar" message. Again, great work from Dr. Bhatti, the temportal points look really great, but i'm but not feeling this 'no scar' stuff.

As someone who is a practicing advertising attorney in the United States, I'll just briefly say that I would strongly recommend that a clinic that is subject to U.S. jurisdiction avoid making a "no visible scars" claim about an FUE donor site. Neither Dr. Bhatti's nor any other clinic is a client of mine, so this is not "official" legal advice, but simply a broad statement based on my practice experience in false advertising/unfair competition law in the U.S.