Transplant for NW6 without Finasteride?

sheraz104

Are Hair-Loss Drugs Safe? The Truth About Propecia and FInasteride - MensJournal.com

There's been countless reports, each one more questionable than the next. With Merck going to court for the first time (likely this year) it'll be interesting to see the implications and findings.

If you can read this (in full) and take the drug with confidence, well good for you. But people need to be informed at least.

• Administrators
Are Hair-Loss Drugs Safe? The Truth About Propecia and FInasteride - MensJournal.com

There's been countless reports, each one more questionable than the next. With Merck going to court for the first time (likely this year) it'll be interesting to see the implications and findings.

If you can read this (in full) and take the drug with confidence, well good for you. But people need to be informed at least.

Prepare to get verbally assaulted by KO.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Why wouldn't i? Finasteride is a great drug that works to stop hair loss with a low incidence of side effects. If you can't accept that, too bad.

Well, respectfully, there's a lot of people who can't accept it, including a torrent of disaffected users and some well-respected doctors. Moreover, the warning label on the bottle was recently changed to add permanent side effects as a risk. In that connection, it's well to recall that Merck previously claimed that all adverse symptoms would abate upon discontinuing the drug. And now of course, it seems to have abandoned that claim.

If the drug has worked for you, fine, but you don't know that the incidence of side effects is "low."