Giant thanks to Dr. Feller and his wonderful Staff

beldarcone

I accept your apology but please understand people have personal problems and it upsets me to have to defend and explain myself whenever I make a post . My life is hard enough and I really didn't want to expose my problem but you kind of put me up against the wall and if that's pretty crappy but I hate more than anything is to be called in so many words a liar I am not a liar and I am still offended by what you said but from what I've been through I can get over this . I have bigger things to worry about.

• 11 months later...

UPDATE: October 13, 2016- 1 year and 1 month after my procedure- My follow up visit

It has been just over a year of growth and I could not be HAPPIER with my results.

I arrived for my follow appointment and both doctors were in their respective operating rooms so I had to wait a bit. After a short wait Dr. Bloxham stuck his head into the waiting room and asked me if I would show off my results to his current patient and I said sure. I went in and remembered the room very well since I myself spent hours in it. I showed off my results and his patient was very excited about it ( I forgot his name).

After a few minutes Dr. Bloxham asked if I wanted to say hi to Dr. Feller and he took me into his room where he was doing an FUE and went back to his room. Dr. Feller said hi and let me watch for a bit and said he remembered me. Several of the techs came in to look at my results as well. I didn't remember all their names but they seemed very happy to look at my results. It is an extremely good feeling.

So now I am waiting for Dr. Bloxham to come out and see if we can do another procedure. I will update after that.

Had my photos taken and Chris the F&B computer geek put it up as my signature icon.

So I sat and spoke with Dr. Bloxham and he recommended that I do a second procedure for the front part of my crown and move back from there. He said no problem taking hair from the sides and that I do not need to do FUE to work in that area.

Now it's time to find a date for the next procedure.