Pantogar

Sam23

I m wondering why no one try pantogar so far, when i searshed and ask many clinics in my areA i found many studies prove that it stop hair loss for diffuse hair 80% at least . So it is somthing work, it should have effect on genetic loss even if its 30% or maybe more , so i think it is worth a shot for people out of Fin

What do you think?

The website does talk a good game I can say that. as for helping to promote new hair for diffuse thinning am not to sure. All you can do is give it a go see if it works for you.

If you are on the natural vibe I'd look at foligain it got a whole bunch of natural supplements in it to combat hair loss.

Also you could look at LLLT some people swear by it.

Hope this helps you.

Sam,

I just had a look at the Pantogar website. It looks like their formula consists of several vitamins and amino acids that promote a healthy scalp and normal follicle cycling. They also use a few other interesting ingredients I haven't seen utilized in hair loss products before. In my opinion, these compounds will likely promote a healthy scalp. However, I don't think they would necessarily halt progressive hair loss or re-invigorate any permanently resting hair follicles. It may be a good adjunct to other medical or surgical treatments, but I don't see it stopping the hair loss or altering the genetics of the process (as quoted above).

But I'd be interested in seeing your progress -- if you do chose to take the medication. Keep us updated!

Dr. Blake Bloxham is recommended by the Hair Transplant Network.

Hair restoration physician - Feller and Bloxham Hair Transplantation

Previously "Future_HT_Doc" or "Blake_Bloxham" - forum co-moderator and editorial assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, Hair Restoration Network, Hair Loss Q&A blog, and Hair Loss Learning Center.

Click here to read my previous answers to hair loss and hair restoration questions, editorials, commentaries, and educational articles.

Now practicing hair transplant surgery with Coalition hair restoration physician Dr Alan Feller at our New York practice: Feller and Bloxham Hair Transplantation.

Please note: my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

I'm curious about Pantogar and it's link between hair and finger nails - supposedly the system works on both. Since I've started losing hair, I've noticed my fingernails grow at an alarmingly fast rate, need to clip them at least once a week. Seems counter intuitive that the poor health of one is combined with what appears to be great health of the other - Anyone experienced something similar?! Has been annoying me for ages!!

Yes for sure, i already start taking 3 pills per day and let's see if there is any differnece

However i will be also under minoxidl (rogain or lipogain) maybe with dermaroller 0.2 and 1.5 i m still reading about it but its seems the small one can be good wtih minoxidil and lipogain shampoo also

In additiony my clinic would give me mesotherapy sessions one session per month ( dermaheal growth factors ) this products includes many things and it inject directly into the scalp

So i hope if i continue on this regime for a year, i can see results and without depending on Fin. So i can postpone the second HT as much as i can