should i do a fue? How many grafts?

mosd

I don't know the competency or reputation of the doctor that suggested beard grafts for you, but that is absolutely absurd when you have such great hair characteristics and a full and undepleted donor - do yourself a favor and steer clear of beard grafts -

I don't know the competency or reputation of the doctor that suggested beard grafts for you, but that is absolutely absurd when you have such great hair characteristics and a full and undepleted donor - do yourself a favor and steer clear of beard grafts -

I mentioned it before in the thread. I mentioned the beard grafts and that i want to preserve my donor in case i lose more hair and the doctor suggested to use the beard grafts. He didnt metion the beard grafts until i did :)

thinking of using them in the in the end. As and plan b

whether you mentioned it first or not, I believe any reputable physician would have steered you away from that option as not being the best plan of attack for your situation, just as nearly everyone who replied in this thread is doing

whether you mentioned it first or not, I believe any reputable physician would have steered you away from that option as not being the best plan of attack for your situation, just as nearly everyone who replied in this thread is doing

i understand. Maybe the doctor is confident he can do a good job?

anyways what do you guys think of the hairline? To aggresive? To low placed?

i don't think you do understand. beard hairs are not used as a first option and they are not the "standard" in hair transplantation when you have a good donor supply as you do - beard hairs may be considered a "last option" if your donor is depleted - and they will still will be subpar to your head hair - best of luck to you

mosd,

We do understand that you want to preserve your donor hair, we all do but in all posts here, we are telling you the same "Beard hairs are not used as a first option and they are not the "standard" in hair transplantation when you have a good donor supply as you do - beard hairs may be considered a "last option" if your donor is depleted - and they will still will be subpar to your head hair -

Understand that undergoing an HT is not a game and you want to make sure you have the best results and hair on your head. Why risk that?

I do not even understand your surgeon who doesn't make that quite clear to you.

Do a little more research before you take the plunge. Nobody here on this forum who had an HT would take that risk. Ask other surgeons, make 2 or 3 online consultations and listen to what they will tell you.

Darlinglocks

FUE: 1524 Grafts with Dr. Tejinder Bhatti

Hair Restoration Social Network ? Community for and by Hair Loss Patients - Dr Tejinder Bhatti's Profile

You should seriously take your time and go to a few other doctors for consultation. Don't go for the first doctor that is charming and has nice pictures on his site. If he was okay with the idea of using beard hairs on with your donor and situation I would walk away. Thats a red flag.

Take your time. There is no rush. In a year you'll know 100 times more about exactly what will be good for you.

You should seriously take your time and go to a few other doctors for consultation. Don't go for the first doctor that is charming and has nice pictures on his site. If he was okay with the idea of using beard hairs on with your donor and situation I would walk away. Thats a red flag.

Take your time. There is no rush. In a year you'll know 100 times more about exactly what will be good for you.

i have been on hairloss forums for over 5 years. Been reading alot.

Also ive been in contact with more than 6 clinics.

Its beetwen dr resul yaman or hakan doganay.

But have seen some horror stories from hakan lately.

i have been on hairloss forums for over 5 years. Been reading alot.

Also ive been in contact with more than 6 clinics.

Ah. Good to know. Sorry about that.

About your hairline. It might be a "little" low. I'm sure you could get something near that though. Maybe with a big first pass and then a touch up a year later. But yea, like the others said don't go beard hair. You want to find a Dr. who specializes in FUE and knocks out great results consistently.

Ah. Good to know. Sorry about that.

About your hairline. It might be a "little" low. I'm sure you could get something near that though. Maybe with a big first pass and then a touch up a year later. But yea, like the others said don't go beard hair. You want to find a Dr. who specializes in FUE and knocks out great results consistently.

the question is how high to place it. I feel like if i move it up further i will very close to the hairline im having now.

How much more should move it up? 1cm?

12170027_10153281157454426_56651513_o.jpg.52f76ad2bc22a9d21f86d9b37267fb9b.jpg

How old are you? what kind of hairloss is in your family history?

I'm 25. My brothers are both nw 0 and my father is nw 3 and 66 years old.

Guess I have some bad luck Haha.

Some on my mother's side have hairloss but they are all over 50 years old.