recovery time

i was planning on getting a ht done in April; add more density and temple points (1200 grafts); i have had 2 ht's before; however, this time im getting the temple points reconstructed; thus, i'm worried if 1 week off is enough time to heal where i can look somewhat normal when i return to work a week later; temple points appear to be harder to conceal w/ native hair.

010210_004_1.thumb.jpg.0702c3fc4c37eba6daea1bee0a1f4527.jpg

hoose, I'm getting my tps done as well in a few weeks. I have my hair long (almost chin length) to hide the work. otherwise I'm not sure what I'd do. You might be able to cover it by brushing the hair forward. Looking forward to seeing your new tps!

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

Hoose -- I recently had a HT, and I work a job where I was able to take of 3 weeks of work; however, I can tell you that I would not have felt comfortable going back to work at 1 week post-op. I follow my doctors order about washing and using products to help the scabs come off; however, I had a lot of scabs at 1 week post-op.

I am 2 weeks post-op today and I would have no problem going back to work (I fortunately get 1 more week though!). I think at day 9 or 10 post-op was when I felt as though I probably could have gone back to work.