the look post FUT

Hi

i am thinking about doing FUT, and i have little hair covering the frontal region and hiding the baldness a little

But after FUT, it is going to need long time to grow,

so what to do please, i work in an office and i can only take 1 month off

i don't want others to find out i had a hair transplant and i really want to do it

Your help please

Chris,

Don't worry. After one month, you should be all healed up in your recipient zone and actually, it's a good thing that the results take up to one year. Why?

Because the transformation is more slower and less noticeable on a day-to-day basis...;)

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY

Also, be sure to keep your hair length in the donor zone at least 1 1/2 inches to hide the scar.

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY

Also, be sure to keep your hair length in the donor zone at least 1 1/2 inches to hide the scar.

Thanks for your reply,

i googled hair growth per month and it's 0.5 inch.

so a donor area with 1 or 1/2 inch and recepient area 0 inch, how should i deal with it please after 1 month please?

I have a hair like this one in the photo:

312wakj.png

Thanks for your reply,

i googled hair growth per month and it's 0.5 inch.

so a donor area with 1 or 1/2 inch and recepient area 0 inch, how should i deal with it please after 1 month please?

I have a hair like this one in the photo:

312wakj.png

If you have light skin, you could still be a little pink in the bald area. It's really a case by case thing. It may or may not me detectable at that hair loss level. But only if someone is really gazing. People tend to look at you much less that you'd think.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

If you have light skin, you could still be a little pink in the bald area. It's really a case by case thing. It may or may not me detectable at that hair loss level. But only if someone is really gazing. People tend to look at you much less that you'd think.

Would dermatch help after 1 month please ?

Ha I know people say it's good it takes a year for the hair to grow in so no one notices but feck that I'd take immediate growth straight off any day of the week, it's amazing how little people actually notice things or what BS they would believe about what new growth treatment you were using

but it is what it is ,if you have one month of work you should be fine i returned back to work after 4200 fue a week later mind you I don't work in an office and was able to wear a lose fitting hat, best of luck it's definitely worth doing

Ha I know people say it's good it takes a year for the hair to grow in so no one notices but feck that I'd take immediate growth straight off any day of the week, it's amazing how little people actually notice things or what BS they would believe about what new growth treatment you were using

but it is what it is ,if you have one month of work you should be fine i returned back to work after 4200 fue a week later mind you I don't work in an office and was able to wear a lose fitting hat, best of luck it's definitely worth doing

Thanks for your reply

i will be having FUT, but things like that make me think a lot, i don't want everyone i meet to find out i had a HT

1PREOPBHR7.jpg

2POSTOPPLACEMENT4393FUT.jpg

how to deal with things like that after 1 month please,

if i shave my hair, the FUT scar will be noticed,

I am thinking to buy dermmatch or couvre , i have no idea

your help please my friends.

the pic you have showed is very early after a hair transplant, after a month it won't look like that, I'm putting some pics up tomorrow at the 7.5 month mark I will also put up one post one month the recipient area is pretty much the same for FUE as FUT regarding how it looks, just FUE apparently can take longer too grow in some cases I believe.

As I say I'm don't think you can tell by looking at someones recipient area alone you can tell

if they had FUT or FUE, check out the results of patients one month post op online there's loads there to observe, they will give you a good idea how it will look after one month

yes, these pics are early

but even after one month, because my long hair was covering my baldness but now, will be clear that everyone knows i had a HT

some posts that are discouraging me :) : http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/168007-no-result-after-2-months-fut.html

i need your help please

i have one month to take off, that's why i am asking about some products that can help, like dermmatch, until my hair grow again

yes, these pics are early

but even after one month, because my long hair was covering my baldness but now, will be clear to everyone that i had a HT

some posts that are discouraging me :) : http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/168007-no-result-after-2-months-fut.html

i need your help please

i have one month to take off, that's why i am asking about some products that can help, like dermmatch, until my hair grow again