FUE Standards for Recommendation - Your Input Requested

This has to be thought out very carefully from a business and marketing perspective. There are numerous factors to consider.

How can there be a recommendation given to a doctor where techs with varying experiences extract under that docs name?

How can recommendations be given to doctors who extract to closely within donor zones?

How can recommendations be given to docs who do massive FUe megasessions daily?

A lot of questions and recoendation suggestions should be linked and based on a Surgeons FUE protocol for patient safety it seems.

Recommendations should be made openly without use of private emails or message exchanges that may overpower 'authentic' public votes by authentic forum posters, in placing a surgeon on the recommended list. This is regarding the doctors recommendation thread.

Maybe even a review of doctors consent forms for FUE should be added as part of Recommendation?

Recommended docs should also screen patients for any illness that may be detrimental to a result prior to taking deposit?

Just a few suggestions.

While I do believe that the thread on the recommendation of the doc had some bearing, I've seen negative threads where the doc still gets approved citing approval from doctors. This is behind the scenes and I'm not sure what the process is on this. I've since stopped visiting recommendation threads for specific docs.

It'll be interesting to see if and how the fue recommendation comes to play.

It's a good idea to have individual recommendations and if they really wanted to reach out, bht could be an additional recommendation.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Maybe even a review of doctors consent forms for FUE should be added as part of Recommendation?

This is a great idea. The more honest, open, and clear the consent form is about the risks the more we know about how transparent the doctor is. In the United States informed consent is a legal requirement, but not so in other parts of the world. Particularly the third world where megasession FUE clinics have grown like weeds. That's telling.