Hair loss

Hi guys,

I m writing too much here so bear with me as i m so worried and many ideas pop up in my mind.

Now afte i had a hair transplant lately ( 3650 fue ), i m freaking out from the whole idea and why i took such decision, there are many complication for this things and it is not easy like the media promote. It was better to shave before i took this decision and to be honest when they shave my head before the surgery i like the look, so it was not bad at all.

Now there is no come back, and only worries and thinking in endless cycles and a lof of " what if"

I m thinking too much about native hair falling now and how my appearance would be with plenty hair on my head and desert behind (i m a perfect candidate to be norwood 6 or 7) ok if end up like this what i can do? can i shave

What if my procedure did not give me the look that i want or most of the grafts do not grow or the hair was not good, what i should i do ?

Any body try shaving after fue and find it ok in receipient and donor area ?

Hi Sam, all your worries double thoughts are perfectly natural, I don't think anyone here has not gone through some degree of anxiety post HT, I know I certainly did. I'm unsure when you had your HT but try not to worry, the next few months are going to be the toughest mentally, so try and put things at the back of your mind and get on with living a positive life, take it one day at a time. all the best Sam....

June 2013 - 3000 FUE Dr Bhatti

Oct 2013 - 1000 FUE Dr Bhatti

Oct 2015 - 785 FUE Dr Bhatti

Dr. Bhatti's Recommendation Profile on the Hair Transplant Network

My story and photos can be seen here

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/Sethticles/

Thanks for your kind words, i m now 18 days, today was a first day and it went well no body notice that i had surgery even it was on my front scalp which was empty before, most people thought that i had buzz cut.

As you said i should take it one day at a time, i will try that. But this thought stuck in mind, i m 31 norwood 5 likely i will loose rest of my hair till 40 and became norwood 6 or 7 what can i do, can i shave my head in receipient area at least and back bald again , has anyone try it before ? I m think a lot about this point if something wrong happen what i can do to correct it ( the proplem is, i did not think about it before the surgery, i was not educated enough) still not be able to forgive myself

thanks anyway for your support

Thanks for your kind words, i m now 18 days, today was a first day and it went well no body notice that i had surgery even it was on my front scalp which was empty before, most people thought that i had buzz cut.

As you said i should take it one day at a time, i will try that. But this thought stuck in mind, i m 31 norwood 5 likely i will loose rest of my hair till 40 and became norwood 6 or 7 what can i do, can i shave my head in receipient area at least and back bald again , has anyone try it before ? I m think a lot about this point if something wrong happen what i can do to correct it ( the proplem is, i did not think about it before the surgery, i was not educated enough) still not be able to forgive myself

thanks anyway for your support

I think one of the big benefits to FUE is that if your hair gets to a point that you don't want to do anymore HT's and wave the "white flag" to MPB, you could buzz your hair everywhere and not have a big scar on the back of your head. The hair transplanted to the front should still frame your face well and with the buzz cut the donor area shouldn't have any noticeable scaring.

Here is a good example of a guy who did FUE and enhanced his results with SMP....and also keeps his hair buzzed:

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/165354-dr-ron-shapiro-fue-2194grafts-3754hairs-after-smp.html

Those pictures are showing the fue after 4 days only, it is still red, if he needs to shave it by blade after 5 years for example it would be ok?

My whole concern as you said if i want after 5 or 10 years stop doing HT, also what do you think the safest number that can be taked from donor area without ruin it, espically if someone wants to shave or buzz it assuming he has good donor area ?