HELP! Can't get a decent attachment - inflamed weepy scalp!

Matt68

hi guys, I have some-how developed a sensitive scalp it gets inflamed & weeps. I have always used walkers no shine contour tape on the front of my lace unit & supertape on the perimeter & coat the tapes in davlyn black adhesive but this no longer holds how it used to, lucky if I get 2 days before it lifts. I do sweat alot in the summer months as I am very active. I have just bought some KP skin-med to coat my scalp before attachment but wow does it sting when I first put it on, anyway it says that this improves the hold but it it hasn't at all.

Can someone please be so kind as to pointing me in the right direction regarding a strong hold tape & adhesive that is not harmful & is less irritant on the scalp/skin, it would much appreciate if you can help!

Best regards,

Matt

There are other forums that have a much more active hair system clientele. If you don't get anything here I would Google for a more active system forum.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

sounds like this is a recent development.

how long have you been wearing?

you can of course change the products and do other things, but would a period of non use be feasible or until the scalp has repaired? I usually, have a day or two break between reattachments.

I know new pieces have a silicone that need to be washed off and it all takes 24 hours to get max strength bond, but only 2-days of use sounds like a more fundamental problem than changing product.