Atlantis 2000 International

Hi, Is anyone out there, who had a HT at Atlantis 2000 International? The information on the webpage sounds good. Please tell me if the results they produce are okay. Thanks a lot.

Hi, Is anyone out there, who had a HT at Atlantis 2000 International? The information on the webpage sounds good. Please tell me if the results they produce are okay. Thanks a lot.

the photo's on there website really don't show a whole lot. They are not in much detail. Also, the graft estimates are very misleading. 2000 grafts for a norwood 6? NO WAY!!

But the do not discuse anything about how they do their procedure. I guess it wouldn't hurt to shoot them an email, and ask.

But, too little info., from the site to go by.

• 4 years later...

I have personally had my first procedure done with Atlantis 2000, International back in June of 1996 when I just started losing my hair. I was explained then by their Wonderful Staff that I would need a second session in the future when my other natural hair fell out between the grafts as I aged since I was not done losing all my hair yet.

When this happened in the future, it would be time for my density session to fill in the small 1-2 haired grafts on the front hairline that looked so natural no one could ever tell I had it done. I also had the little larger 3-5 haired grafts put behind the front hairline for added density going all the way back and including the back of my head crown area.

I then returned back to Atlantis 2000, International in January of 2000 and had my density session done to fill in the little spaces that were created by the last 4-years of losing more of my natural hair. They have a full staff of highly qualified and skilled Physicians that work all together as a great and wonderful team. I found that every person working there has the most highest integrity from beginning to end that I have ever seen and I judge and deal with the worst of all people as a profession every day of my life, so I know very well the good from the bad.

I have referred and sent over 46 of my buddy's in my Agency to Atlantis 2000, International and they all have had State Of The Art Technology performed on them with flying colors. My other buddy has referred all of his Sheriff co-workers as well. I suggest you give them a call and judge them for yourself.

FBI GUY

• 1 year later...
  • 11 months later...

I had a supposed 3000 follicle transplant 14months ago, May of 2010, and it has been a disaster for me. I see NO visible difference in my appearance. In fact I think I look even BALDER now. As other patients have said, they pile little clumps of follicles on a big frozen pan in groups of supposedly 100 follicles each. Then they make you sign a paper saying you have counted all the follicles and agree that they are all there. How am I going to accurately count 3000 nearly microscopic hair follicles in the manner? They also force you to sign many waiver to cancel your legal rights, which I am told by my attorney brother that it is illegal to have a contract to cancel someones legal remedies. I am currently trying to get a refund from them but have only recieved hostile responses from Mr Johnson. as they took over 5 hours with only two technitions implanting the follicles one by one. I think they dried up and died on the pan before they could get them implanted. A Mr Johnson (I have no idea what his credential are, as he will not tell me after repeated requests) does the entire procedure with the two technitions, once the doctor (don't know his name, he just comes out of a room and does it saying little or nothing) cuts off the donor area. Then the doctor completely leaves and you do not see him again. The doctor does not speak to you examine your head, or do anything except cut the donor skin off. I think he then leaves the very small, old, threadborne office. DO NOT GO HERE, YOU WILL BE VERY SORRY. They are rude, and hostile when you try to ask why the grafts did not grow, and especially if you try to get a refund, they will threaten to sue you! The Navy Seal, and the FBI are obviously shills, proabably the one who did my transplant by the sound of the emails I have recieved from him about my complaints. Someone should track down the IP address, and I am sure it would prove true. I will be happy talk about entering into the class action suit should someone start one. I have asked for proof of their claimed 23000 procedures, 4 offices, and the many "board certified" doctors on staff, claimed in their website with no results or answers.

• 10 months later...

I had a procedure done at atlantis in dec of 2003, when I was 26, thinking of going back for some touch up, but my hair is still much thicker now at 35 than at 26. have been pleased with the results overall. profile pic is my before, here is a pic taken last year, that shows my hairline, and also a pic taken today that shows the after, as you can see, the crown area needs to get filled in now, but it has maintained for 8.5 years. oh, 1200 grafts was done at the time. I can trim the back down to a #3 without the scar being noticeable to the average person, but beyond that it is clear, I would like to be able to trim lower in the back so maybe I will get the scat filled in next time as well. Not sure if it will come out properly though. one more thing, it was definitely painful after in the donor area.

DSC00317.JPG.480ea360e175e6524e76ab692f5bc0c2.JPG

after.jpg.18a3a4eab8a3359e7a2813b378f6d81a.jpg

• 2 months later...

I had supposedly 3600+ about 10 months ago. I had 2 previous hair transplants done in Mexico where they put in 750 with each procedure. When I met Kris Johnson I felt that he was trying to scam me. He said, "How much are you paying per follicle? Actually I don't need to check ok, where is the costs that we recommended." He then looked and said, "$1.75/graft and other discounts...yes you need 3500 grafts as you have fine hair." I felt that he already had a price set up and than said you need 3500 to suit his price. He tried to tell me that I have fine hair as he does and that I would require 3500 grafts. He told me that he was a Doctor and later on I realized that he lied.

The Callahan removed the strip and was nice and considerate and promptly left after removing the strip. There was 2 technicians who than cut my hair into grafts with a loop rather than a microscope. It is much better with a microscope. They than brought a plate over with some hair grafts on them and said, "each of these piles has 100 grafts" and they looked like piles of 10-15 for an educated guess. When they bought the piles of 100 grafts which looked miniscule I wanted to count them, but I did not feel very well as the back of my head was frozen and I just wanted the procedure to be done.

The procedure took about 2 1/2 - 3 hours to complete with putting in supposedly 3600 grafts. I talked with another hair transplant physician and he told me that placing 3500 grafts would normally take a minimum of 7 hours with 2 technicians.

I was shocked when they were done in 2 1/2 hours as the procedure that I had done in Mexico took this long and they had 2 technicians and they only put in 750 grafts. I compared how many grafts I had done in Mexico by the scabs and I had about the same amount done...about 750 grafts.

I was positive while looking in the mirror that night in the hotel that only about 750 grafts were done. I felt sick and still feel sick thinking about it. I felt like asking Dr. Callahan if Kris was up to mischief and was overstating how many hair grafts were being put in.

About 1 week after the procedure I went to see a physician to remove the stitches and he started laughing when I stated that I had 3600 grafts. He said that he did not think that it was possible nor even close to that number. The physician said that he had seen hundreds of hair transplants and that the grafts may have been up to 1000 max. I then went and saw a barber about 3 weeks after the procedure and told him that I had 3600 grafts and he also started laughing hysterically and said, "wow, of course you didn't get that many maybe 800." He said that he has had a lot of clients and he has seen lots of the results before.

I was also looking at the sight and I thought that it was a little strange as Kris Johnson has his own story on the website endoring himself...that is him parachuting...and he has those pictures in the office. Look up the site and you will see a guy parachuting...that's Kris...lol.

When I read the story about the other guy who stated how he had 3000 grafts put in and he did not notice that much of a difference it made me want to write and warn people about this location as they overstate the number of grafts they give you like 5:1 and then charge you so you are NOT getting a deal.

One last thing when I read some of the positive results from the atty...lol and the other guy FBI or something....I have to admit that spending time with Kris in the office that it sounds like him writing the articles. I would bet $1000 on that and it would be an easy win....lol.

Please don't get scammed by them as I did. I was to trusting and I believe in honesty and integrity something Atlantis does not have.

To update you on my hair situation. I have more hair in the frontal region and its barely noticeable in the crown region. Another physician before I left to Florida to meet Kris told me that if I got 3500 grafts that my entire top and crown would look amazing. I guess that did not happen. I will not ever go back. Try avoiding this place as you may not want your own barber and physician laughing at you for how exaggerated the number of grafts that are stated.

I end this with some sadness for the others who have experienced the same results as I have. Avoid this place if you want to keep your money and as they use the loop they will lose 30%+ of your remaining hair as they don't use a microscope....STAY AWAY!!!

I really didnt want to waste my time typing this but its only to warn you.

I had supposedly 3600+ about 10 months ago. I had 2 previous hair transplants done in Mexico where they put in 750 with each procedure. When I met Kris Johnson I felt that he was trying to scam me. He said, "How much are you paying per follicle? Actually I don't need to check ok, where is the costs that we recommended." He then looked and said, "$1.75/graft and other discounts...yes you need 3500 grafts as you have fine hair." I felt that he already had a price set up and than said you need 3500 to suit his price. He tried to tell me that I have fine hair as he does and that I would require 3500 grafts. He told me that he was a Doctor and later on I realized that he lied.

The Callahan removed the strip and was nice and considerate and promptly left after removing the strip. There was 2 technicians who than cut my hair into grafts with a loop rather than a microscope. It is much better with a microscope. They than brought a plate over with some hair grafts on them and said, "each of these piles has 100 grafts" and they looked like piles of 10-15 for an educated guess. When they bought the piles of 100 grafts which looked miniscule I wanted to count them, but I did not feel very well as the back of my head was frozen and I just wanted the procedure to be done.

The procedure took about 2 1/2 - 3 hours to complete with putting in supposedly 3600 grafts. I talked with another hair transplant physician and he told me that placing 3500 grafts would normally take a minimum of 7 hours with 2 technicians.

I was shocked when they were done in 2 1/2 hours as the procedure that I had done in Mexico took this long and they had 2 technicians and they only put in 750 grafts. I compared how many grafts I had done in Mexico by the scabs and I had about the same amount done...about 750 grafts.

I was positive while looking in the mirror that night in the hotel that only about 750 grafts were done. I felt sick and still feel sick thinking about it. I felt like asking Dr. Callahan if Kris was up to mischief and was overstating how many hair grafts were being put in.

About 1 week after the procedure I went to see a physician to remove the stitches and he started laughing when I stated that I had 3600 grafts. He said that he did not think that it was possible nor even close to that number. The physician said that he had seen hundreds of hair transplants and that the grafts may have been up to 1000 max. I then went and saw a barber about 3 weeks after the procedure and told him that I had 3600 grafts and he also started laughing hysterically and said, "wow, of course you didn't get that many maybe 800." He said that he has had a lot of clients and he has seen lots of the results before.

I was also looking at the sight and I thought that it was a little strange as Kris Johnson has his own story on the website endoring himself...that is him parachuting...and he has those pictures in the office. Look up the site and you will see a guy parachuting...that's Kris...lol.

When I read the story about the other guy who stated how he had 3000 grafts put in and he did not notice that much of a difference it made me want to write and warn people about this location as they overstate the number of grafts they give you like 5:1 and then charge you so you are NOT getting a deal.

One last thing when I read some of the positive results from the atty...lol and the other guy FBI or something....I have to admit that spending time with Kris in the office that it sounds like him writing the articles. I would bet $1000 on that and it would be an easy win....lol.

Please don't get scammed by them as I did. I was to trusting and I believe in honesty and integrity something Atlantis does not have.

To update you on my hair situation. I have more hair in the frontal region and its barely noticeable in the crown region. Another physician before I left to Florida to meet Kris told me that if I got 3500 grafts that my entire top and crown would look amazing. I guess that did not happen. I will not ever go back. Try avoiding this place as you may not want your own barber and physician laughing at you for how exaggerated the number of grafts that are stated.

I end this with some sadness for the others who have experienced the same results as I have. Avoid this place if you want to keep your money and as they use the loop they will lose 30%+ of your remaining hair as they don't use a microscope....STAY AWAY!!!

I really didn't want to waste my time typing this but its only to warn you.

I had supposedly 3600+ about 10 months ago. My physician and barber laughed at me when I said that that I had 3600 grafts. The physician and barber said that I had about 800-1000 grafts at the most. They just overstate the grafts they give you by 5:1 and then charge you so you pay more than other places. They told me that I could count the number of grafts but quickly took the grafts away. They looked very small and Kris said that there was 100/pile when it looked like about 10 grafts. I should have looked but I didnt feel well. I have not noticed much improvement and minimal improvement in the crown area. I got scammed. Please count the number of grafts. I would never go back here even if they charged me $0.75/graft..or they would be putting in 9000 grafts...lol...without me noticing any results. Stay away they just want to overcharge you.

• 4 weeks later...

AttyCorpPower1's Hair Loss Story

Update on Responds from a real past patient to the false defamation attempts, extortion, slander and libelous statements from competition smear campaigns.

Due to these false, slanderous and corporate attacks against Atlantis 2000, International the company were fully investigated by the Department of Health and M. Scotts Investigations. Their findings were that these false accusations were classified as UNFOUNDED. These defamatory rumors also were found out to be false and CLOSED SATISFACTORY by the Division of Consumer Services. Continuation of my story ; The company known as Atlantis 2000, International has a company policy set up that they will not participate in Propaganda and created attempts to extort their company by less honorable people and their competition writing lies, but I will. I have seen stuff like what I have read on these blog sites fall out of planes from our enemies when we were fighting in the war. You may also run my IP address to see that I am a real past patient and stop with the horrible false accusations that I have read here on these so called blogs. Hair transplant doctors have the hardest jobs there are in the surgical field. They are dealing with young and old men that are mad at the world that someone has taken away their youth by means of losing their hair. They get mad at anyone; also including their wife’s and blames the hair transplant medical people when it is not thick enough in one session when they only get small amounts of hair on their first surgery. The human beings, male or female have over one hundred thousand hairs on the top of their heads. Then when bald men can only afford a couple thousand grafts, they get mad at all of the doctors that their hair is not as thick as Elvis's or Brad Pits was after only one time, even though they have all been told this verbally and this is stated in writing on all of their paperwork. My paperwork claims that when you are bald you will need more than one session throughout your lifetime. This kind of uneducated thinking and immature false stories show in the smear attempts, false statements made, fake pictures posted and false opinions of moles that are the work of evil angry men which will always show also in their private lives as well. I am a corporate attorney that has had five hair transplants in the past thirty plus years. I have been to three of Atlantis 2000, International's offices over that time period of my life when I was loosing my hair. Atlantis 2000, International does not pay the huge advertising budgets that other hair companies pay. Nor do they have grand marble tables and marble polished floors that other hair companies pay for in their overhead. All smart businessmen out there understand about the high overhead cost. They also pay a yearly lease on a Medical Suite in the Medical III Building adjacent to the Hospital just like other doctors do in business. Atlantis also has all the Medical Doctors licenses posted on their wall as every other doctor does also. I started thirty-years ago when Atlantis's prices were twelve dollars per graft/unit. They lowered their overhead little by little on their building and then the price dropped down to eight dollars per graft/unit on my second density surgery. When I did my third time years later after I had lost more hair due to growing older Atlantis made it even more affordable to becoming the first three dollar graft/unit I saw advertised at that time. After two sessions with their competition I did my third, forth and fifth procedure with Atlantis and they looked remarkable. That is why their competition tries to smear them as any large well known companies that do other things in this world know this as well. As I aged and lost more of my original hair that I was hoping to keep, I have done all my density sessions as they are called with Atlantis also. The uneducated men that think they will have hair as thick as Elvis or Brad Pit after only one time, this just will never happen as all of us older hair transplant patients all know this by now. If the uneducated guys want to blame someone out there they will have to blame their parents and grandparents before they were born. For the record: Dr. Calhan does all the surgical parts of all the procedures just like other doctors do at other companies that I have used and the rest of their medical staff and I look great.

Forwarded From:

AttyCorpPower1's Hair Loss Story

Update on Responds from a real past patient to the false defamation attempts, extortion, slander and libelous statements from competition smear campaigns.

Due to these false, slanderous and corporate attacks against Atlantis 2000, International the company were fully investigated by the Department of Health and M. Scotts Investigations. Their findings were that these false accusations were classified as UNFOUNDED. These defamatory rumors also were found out to be false and CLOSED SATISFACTORY by the Division of Consumer Services. Continuation of my story ; The company known as Atlantis 2000, International has a company policy set up that they will not participate in Propaganda and created attempts to extort their company by less honorable people and their competition writing lies, but I will. I have seen stuff like what I have read on these blog sites fall out of planes from our enemies when we were fighting in the war. You may also run my IP address to see that I am a real past patient and stop with the horrible false accusations that I have read here on these so called blogs. Hair transplant doctors have the hardest jobs there are in the surgical field. They are dealing with young and old men that are mad at the world that someone has taken away their youth by means of losing their hair. They get mad at anyone; also including their wife’s and blames the hair transplant medical people when it is not thick enough in one session when they only get small amounts of hair on their first surgery. The human beings, male or female have over one hundred thousand hairs on the top of their heads. Then when bald men can only afford a couple thousand grafts, they get mad at all of the doctors that their hair is not as thick as Elvis's or Brad Pits was after only one time, even though they have all been told this verbally and this is stated in writing on all of their paperwork. My paperwork claims that when you are bald you will need more than one session throughout your lifetime. This kind of uneducated thinking and immature false stories show in the smear attempts, false statements made, fake pictures posted and false opinions of moles that are the work of evil angry men which will always show also in their private lives as well. I am a corporate attorney that has had five hair transplants in the past thirty plus years. I have been to three of Atlantis 2000, International's offices over that time period of my life when I was loosing my hair. Atlantis 2000, International does not pay the huge advertising budgets that other hair companies pay. Nor do they have grand marble tables and marble polished floors that other hair companies pay for in their overhead. All smart businessmen out there understand about the high overhead cost. They also pay a yearly lease on a Medical Suite in the Medical III Building adjacent to the Hospital just like other doctors do in business. Atlantis also has all the Medical Doctors licenses posted on their wall as every other doctor does also. I started thirty-years ago when Atlantis's prices were twelve dollars per graft/unit. They lowered their overhead little by little on their building and then the price dropped down to eight dollars per graft/unit on my second density surgery. When I did my third time years later after I had lost more hair due to growing older Atlantis made it even more affordable to becoming the first three dollar graft/unit I saw advertised at that time. After two sessions with their competition I did my third, forth and fifth procedure with Atlantis and they looked remarkable. That is why their competition tries to smear them as any large well known companies that do other things in this world know this as well. As I aged and lost more of my original hair that I was hoping to keep, I have done all my density sessions as they are called with Atlantis also. The uneducated men that think they will have hair as thick as Elvis or Brad Pit after only one time, this just will never happen as all of us older hair transplant patients all know this by now. If the uneducated guys want to blame someone out there they will have to blame their parents and grandparents before they were born. For the record: Dr. Calhan does all the surgical parts of all the procedures just like other doctors do at other companies that I have used and the rest of their medical staff and I look great.

Thank you AttyCorpPower for your update and I am so happy that you have finally reached your goals. Hair Loss is very hard on all of us out their in the world and I understand everyones frustrations. The biggest thing is to have patiences well the body heals itself and your grafts take in most cases 6-months to start to come to the surface, then another 6-months to have anything long enough to style. I wish everyone a long and happy life. Dr Calhan

I was not going to respond but when I read the email that supposedly Dr. Calhan wrote I realized that Dr. Calhan did not write at all. I realized that this of course is probably Kris writing again. Check this out...this is from "Dr. Calhans member account." Dr. Calhan does all the surgical parts of all the procedures just like other doctors do at other companies that I have used and the rest of their medical staff and I look great.

This quote shows that it is not Dr. Calhan writing the information but someone else. When I met Dr. Calhan I felt that he is an amazing character and I have the upmost respect for him. I felt that Dr. Calhan is a surgeon that gets paid a small amount to remove a strip of hair from the back of your hair. He than leaves the office and you never see him again. So it takes him about 15 minutes with you and he is gone. As I said he is an amazing physician from what I have seen and I would always trust him as a physician. But on the other hand Kris is the business man at the office and Dr. Calhan does not know how much or how many hair follicles Kris is charging for....how he says 3600 and puts in 750...so you pay thousands of dollars more.

I would in an instant have Dr. Calhan do the procedure again, but never with Atlantis under the supervision of Kris. Never go back to Atlantis!!!

The person who is writing all this stuff about how good it is and how everyone is out to get him and slander him and how the other hair transplant companies is out to get him is BS. I am a client and got overcharged by thousands of dollars. I am telling you to warn you so you dont get taken advantage of. As previously stated Dr. Calhan is amazing but Kris is out to get your hard earned money. Don't fall for Kris and his letters from the power of attorney or whoever he wants to say wrote them. I wish Kris didnt make up an account under the name of Dr. Calhan and try to make him look stupid and uneducated in the last couple of emails. All I can say is Kris stop ripping people off and work hard for your money and people will come, but dont keep ripping people off!!!