Surgery - My Info plus 3 Simple & Very Curious Questions

Hi All,

edited my post shortly

Its been 6 days my surgery(3600 grafts) has been completed.

It will be very helpful for me if someone can answer the below queries.

1) I am feeling at present like,i had undergone some kind of huge surgery to my head , how long do i feel like this approximately. when can i feel like very NORMAL that its nothing happened to my head.

2) I know its normal to feel Itching sensation after surgery,but how long i feel this sensation approximately?(With proper washing to head) or is this permanent ?

Thanks,

Shris

IMAG0133.jpg.3aa8a00cb103f88e44ba86c36f1fa756.jpg

Edited by SHRIS
no one answered

It is not unusual to feel the pressure and some pain in the week or weeks following surgery. After all , you had you head cut/punched and punctured many times over. Healing is also more a result of your physiology, not some standard timetable. If you feel this way in another 7 to 10 days, contact your Dr.

Itching is a sign of healing - you will feel that for some time - but in most cases, it is good!

I'm serious.  Just look at my face.

My Hair Regimen: Lather, Rinse, Repeat.

It can itch as long as it's healing. If you had strip where they made a long cut in the back it could itch for a month or two. The top should feel normal in two weeks, the back will feel normal in the same if you had fue, where they made a bunch of tiny goes in the back and sides.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.