* Medium-curly hair

* Previous surgeries: No

* Total FUs: 3,199

* Graft Breakdown:

- 1s: 488

- 2s: 1549

- 3s: 906

- 4s: 256

FU total is 3199 and 7328 Hairs = 2.29 Hairs/FU average.

Pre surgery design

01.%20Pre-Post%201_zpsbugzzfbo.jpg

01.%20Pre-Post%202_zpsr7ymy6jy.jpg

01.%20Pre-Post%205_zpsnepobnmn.jpg

01.%20Pre-Post%206_zps75fmedq1.jpg

01.%20Pre-Post%207_zpsasopzbbp.jpg

01.%20Pre-Post%208_zpslutj48cq.jpg

01.%20Pre-Post%209_zpsrsmhlg4f.jpg

Placement

01.%20Pre-Post%2011_zpsm71iwxws.jpg

01.%20Pre-Post%2012_zpsl3csgn3f.jpg

01.%20Pre-Post%2013_zpsfdj18wbo.jpg

01.%20Pre-Post%2015_zps8ndaqba9.jpg

01.%20Pre-Post%2016_zpswg5dhja1.jpg

01.%20Pre-Post%2017_zpsgsl8sqrj.jpg

Result

02.%202%20Antildeos%201_zps56m2phnv.jpg

02.%202%20Antildeos%204_zpslxhxgmyu.jpg

02.%202%20Antildeos%202_zps9qrrk7b4.jpg

02.%202%20Antildeos%203_zpssh2yphg3.jpg

Comparatives

04.%20Comp%2001%203_zpseocngl3d.jpg

04.%20Comp%2001%202_zpsyewrlafr.jpg

04.%20Comp%2001%204_zpsyqrbn2wc.jpg

I represent Dr. Bisanga.

Dr. Christian Bisanga is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network

He had a second Strip with us and here is the immediate post op of that so seemingly it healed well and we obtained circa 3,000 grafts for this.

I don't know if we have one prior to taking the Strip but will ask and in any event the patient hopefully can share the Strip once heals after his recent second procedure.

scar.jpg.8a45c86fa66f146d4af51321cfba72f6.jpg

I represent Dr. Bisanga.

Excellent result from a great Doctor. Thanks for sharing.

Was he also an FUE candidate?

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

Hi Delancey

Patient had very high density and could have had FUE but if wearing hair long and often price can be a factor then Strip was the way forward for him and having had two now he has ample donor to tap into via FUE should this be needed and as can be seen the donor looks very good and plenty to tap into if needed.

This patient hopefully can update once he gets the growth from this second surgery and really has all things covered for any future loss with the way he addressed his loss and technique used and starting density he had.

I represent Dr. Bisanga.

That makes a lot of sense.

I noticed that both strips yielded approximately the same amount of grafts. Was there a strategy behind doing two sessions of approximately 3000 grafts per surgery rather than taking one strip and maximizing the amount of grafts in one session?

Once again, great result. I'm a big fan.

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

The patient is not one I personally dealt with due to nationality but medically we could have harvested more than 3k in the first surgery, probably would not have gone for 6k as such in one go but more than 3,000 could have been obtained for sure.

Often the patient will have also financial restraints as I did in my own surgeries so there is a plan for multiple sittings and was the case here for a second sitting to be done and subject to healing, laxity etc then dictates how much is possible on the day even if there is a good idea prior. So, a plan was there and he will need a third and that could be via FUE to touch anything not addressed in these sittings.

I represent Dr. Bisanga.

The patient is not one I personally dealt with due to nationality but medically we could have harvested more than 3k in the first surgery, probably would not have gone for 6k as such in one go but more than 3,000 could have been obtained for sure.

Often the patient will have also financial restraints as I did in my own surgeries so there is a plan for multiple sittings and was the case here for a second sitting to be done and subject to healing, laxity etc then dictates how much is possible on the day even if there is a good idea prior. So, a plan was there and he will need a third and that could be via FUE to touch anything not addressed in these sittings.

Thanks for sharing SL.