SMP+FUE w/Dr Gabel-Portland, OR

I’m ecstatic! I just had SMP aka tricopigmentaion done by Dr. Steven Gabel on my god-awful strip scar from a different doctor, who shall remain nameless. The results of Dr. Gabel’s work went beyond what I could have hoped for in the FUE and SMP process. It was super quick too! Take a look at the pictures yourself! I also had FUE of 605 grafts (hence the darker red circles around the scar in the pics). He really wanted to make sure that the FUE process didn't thin me out to much (this is my 3rd), but that I also got what I needed for the transplant. He did a very good balancing act in my opinion!

I can’t say enough good things about Dr. Gabel or his staff. This is my third procedure with Dr. Gabel (two strip with a scar revision and one FUE). I always feel welcomed and there is a homey nurturing feeling when you visit. His staff takes great care of you and the instruction booklet is top notch! Even for what seems a seasoned hair transplant pro like myself, I refer to the booklet often. For me, I keep coming back to Dr. Gabel because I know it’s going to be done right and look good. Isn't that what we all want? It’s a 5 ? hour flight from where I live on the east coast to Portland, Oregon, but well worth the travel involved IMHO. This new SMP he is doing is really fantastic! I just feel like he is always staying abreast of all that is hair restoration…Heck, he has been doing hair restoration for like 12 -14 years!

SMPFUEall.jpg.33ea0cdfeae6ade2bcd237bfff9dbd61.jpg

SMP.jpg.af83af91134a1e66883803bf6653d93c.jpg

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with Dr. Gabel! I hope you'll continue to post updates. I'm interested to see how this turns out for you.

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website