Michael Vories, MD FUE 2023 Grafts

Big result for 2023 grafts. I wonder what the hair count was? I ask this as I am wondering if a high number of multi hair grafts were cherry picked to maximise coverage. Patient could consider topical finasteride also if worried about systemic side effects. It can be imported from Milan.

Thanks for the comments! I should have mentioned that all grafts were harvested and placed by the physician (me).

This is certainly something worth mentioning doc and should be mentioned everytime you post a result like this. Some docs have do not follow such a protocol and this is something a lot of folks have asked me about, that do i know docs that do their own work and pace the surgery etc? I mean folks want to know what type of services they are paying for and doctor involvement.

I really think your FUE protocol and skill has to do something with the yield. Especially considering the hair type being on the finer side. 2000 something grafts and it looks like nearly all yielded. Contrary to the belief of some docs and folks that claim FUE is low yielding than FUT.

I think you nailed it here, keep them results coming.

Dr Vories,

Its not a secret that I'm one of your biggest fans & for me anyway keep coming up with consistant good results.

You don't shy away from a challenge such as fine hair, low density of any & always show your results nomatter what.

This to me anyways gives me a clue that your one of the ellite leaders in the US for doing FUE surgery.

I would encourage you just keep what your doing its obvious its working.

Great Job Dr Vories.