1500 FUE today

Hello,

I'll share my journey as well. I had 600 grafts done with Bosley mid 1990's. It was an OK job, given the amount of hair vs. loss at the time. I waited for another procedure until I had shed where I felt 99% of my hair loss was complete.

I had 1500 FUE today. It was a fantastic experience. The doctor listened exactly to my wishes. I wanted a conservative procedure, filling in only the outline of what I had existing, and recreating a hairline.

Procedure was done at Christie Clinic in Central Illinois. Dr. Feinberg. Feinberg does not do the actual procedure, they are done by the dreaded technicians. I was lucky enough to sit an talk with a guy who was there for a 3 month follow the day of my consultation. His work was fantastic. After meeting with Dr. Feinberg, and how active a role he took through the processes made me comfortable.

I will post more pics at around 5 months.

This forum is a great resource. I leaned on it heavily through my decision making process.

Untitled1.jpg.0f32cea5c45246d4ba832182a5860cd6.jpg

Untitled.jpg.5d961ab629835e3bdcd38c612e729eff.jpg

That appears to be a very conservative and - if I may - age appropriate hairline. I am not familiar with your Dr. so I cannot comment either way, but if growth is as planned, you should be very pleased with the outcome. My own procedure was conservative and everyone here will tell you I am very happy.

Actually, I am happy by nature.

I'm serious.  Just look at my face.

My Hair Regimen: Lather, Rinse, Repeat.