The best Scar Removal or Revison surgeons?

Im trying to find the best surgeon to remove my old scar its the shape of a smiley face.

The surgeon that did it did not use the tricopytic closure method and its lumpy and i feel like its widening.

Can you please post the surgeon you recommend?

And post a picture of the your scar i would how it has healed , how visible it is etc.

I of course would like to conceal mine as much as possible.

Thanks

The best scar revision result I have seen is this one:

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/178599-combo-fut-fue-performed-dr-feriduni-%96-3950-fu-single-day-session.html

Although there is no promise that scar revision will work, this result was amazing.

Great results in your post "Micky". Just another reason to consider FUE vs. FUT. Also, enjoyed reading your "Revamped...." post! Thanks! Here's a picture of my before/after FUE procedure.

5b32e6c3d8edb_BeforeandAfter.jpg.812d7d6d5fd6b2eac8b58b9bf29af37a.jpg

I am an online representative for Carolina Hair Surgery & Dr. Mike Vories (Recommended on the Hair Transplant Network).

View John's before/after photos and videos:  http://www.MyFUEhairtransplant.com

You can email me at johncasper99@gmail.com

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Great results in your post "Micky". Just another reason to consider FUE vs. FUT. Also, enjoyed reading your "Revamped...." post! Thanks! Here's a picture of my before/after FUE procedure.

Thanks John, very much appreciated :)

You look great by the way, about 15 years younger than pre-op :)

The best scar revision result I have seen is this one:

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/178599-combo-fut-fue-performed-dr-feriduni-%96-3950-fu-single-day-session.html

Although there is no promise that scar revision will work, this result was amazing.

wow..

• 2 weeks later...
Im trying to find the best surgeon to remove my old scar its the shape of a smiley face.

The surgeon that did it did not use the tricopytic closure method and its lumpy and i feel like its widening.

@Densityrus

Posting details (length, width, and color) of the scar would be very helpful.

The removal of a scar by revision isn't effective for most average strip scars. There will always be a linear scar if you remove a strip scar by performing another strip surgery. Your scar needs to be seen by an expert, otherwise you will end up with the same result. Strip scars always widen after time. If you want a pencil-thin scar, you need to pursue other options.

Scar removal is an option, but results are unpredictable due to the limited blood flow. You may need non-surgical multiple treatments to deal will the hypertrophic scar that you have, so surgery (FUE scar grafting or FUT revision) may not be the best option for you at this time.

My opinions are based on my beliefs and are simply my own. I am one representative of the WHTC clinic.

Free Consultation Dates & Cities for Dr. Patrick Mwamba

Brussels, Belgium - Available

London, United Kingdom - Available

Zurich, Switzerland - Available

Bologna, Italy - Available

Follow us: Facebook - Youtube - Pinterest

Dr. Patrick Mwamba is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians