What is Hair Club's Bio-Matrix ?

rsn

My understanding is that it's nothing more than their hair system. They just give it clever wording like "Bio-Matrix" and "Strand-by-strand" to make it sound better than "hair system" or "wig."

beware of hair clubs and clinics that try to confuse customers with these mystic and ultimately carpy catch lines.

its a wig plain and simple and as a wearer and a DIYer Im very happy.

1) How often do they have to re-glue it to your head?

2) Doesn't it itch?

3) How can it hold if you have real hair growing underneath?

1) personally every third week

2) I havent noticed an increase in itchiness but you you can still scratch any itch, so its never been an issue for me

3) every third week I will clipper cut my growing hair to a #1. Growing hair over 3-weeks doesnt weaken the bond.

I use tape and only around the perimeter. As I wear lace, there is no glue or tape for the majority of its area and it breathes really well. I work out at the gym and sweat like a sweaty pig with and never had any problems with sweat evaporating, shampooing or over heating.

Why did you choose a wig over a transplant? Too much loss for a transplant to matter?

price, dont like invasive cutting and stabbing and needles, cost, success rate seems low from what I have read, native hair can still fall out leading to a patchy effect and the need for more procedures, the hair transplanted may not take, if it does it can take 18-months and still resemble baby hair. Limited style options. Some procedures can leave bad scarring.

The hair club for men is intentionally deceptive in their ad. They make it sound like some futuristic science, and are intentionally vague. They give the impression that they sew individual hair strands in between your natural hair. Instead, it is a wig taped on to your head, replaced every 3 weeks. How much does it cost, anyway, and how often do you have to buy a new wig?