Dr Shapiro or Dr Hasson

Both along with Konior and Gabel appear to be excellent choices as long as you are ok with having a chunk of flesh hacked off the back of your head.

Not sure about Dr. Hasson but the Shapiro brothers are doing a lot of FUE's these days with some great results.

if ur gonna go FUE which is highly recommended over FUT imo I wud keep searching. better choices for far less money.

but if ur ok with a linear scar then id go H&W. they do seem to be the most successful with FUT these days.

if ur gonna go FUE which is highly recommended over FUT imo I wud keep searching. better choices for far less money.

but if ur ok with a linear scar then id go H&W. they do seem to be the most successful with FUT these days.

Busa, seeing that my first HT was FUT, and I want to maximize my donor supply, I am going to go with FUT until that gets tapped out and then switch to FUE and potentially BHT to finish off. Smiley face on the back of my head will be worth it if I can get through the rest of my 30s and 40s with a decent head of hair and lots of women.

Both along with Konior and Gabel appear to be excellent choices as long as you are ok with having a chunk of flesh hacked off the back of your head.

Thanks buddy, I did consider Konior as well. Very very impressed with his work. There is really nothing separating these top surgeons, so it's tough to choose.