• 2 weeks later...

Yeah I have used Hr23+ for about 12 weeks now and it's definitely been one of the better treatments I have tried for my hair.

Pros: I'm not losing anywhere near as much hair as I did before taking this supplement and my hair looks much thicker and fuller.

Cons: It's a little on the expensive side.

I contacted them directly and they did me an introductory discount. Hope this helps.

Good luck.

Am I allowed to post photos on here? I am happy to post photos if this is the case.

It should be noted that I suffer from very early stages of hair loss so. I was noticing very slight receding of the hair line at the temples and ever so slight thinning at the crown, so it's nothing dramatic in that sense. I just wanted to tackle the problem as early as possible so I wouldn't regret not trying in the future.

It's the fact I stopped losing hair which has pleased me about this the most. Before I took hr23+ I was losing around 25-50 hairs on my pillow every morning, but now I only see two or three strands.

Who knows, it might just be the placebo effect.

• 1 month later...

I was suffering from a particularly bad case of alopecia, and HR23+ helped fill in the bald patch on the side of my head really quickly. How do I upload pics on here?

I had this bald batch for about a year, then I took HR23+ and within about 10-12 weeks the patch filled in which I'm really happy about. The hair has actually grown back blonde, but I'm ok with that, as at least I've got hair there now.

HR23+ has also been really good for my overall hair, as I suffered from quite early hair loss, but since taking HR23+ I've noticed brilliant results in only a couple of months.

Hope this helps, thanks.

Had some really spam-like banners pop up on a website earlier so checked out the website...What an absolute load of crap. Basically a ridiculously expensive herbal supplement which probably wont work, or if it did, you could put together for a quarter of the price yourself. Bloody disgusted with these moron snake oil salesmen preying on peoples insecurities.

Had some really spam-like banners pop up on a website earlier so checked out the website...What an absolute load of crap. Basically a ridiculously expensive herbal supplement which probably wont work, or if it did, you could put together for a quarter of the price yourself. Bloody disgusted with these moron snake oil salesmen preying on peoples insecurities.

Yeah im begining to think that as well to be honest. I have seen it pop up one or two times on different websites ive been on. Maybe it looks like its to good to be true.

Maybe it's just placebo effect then.

12 weeks after using HR23+ and you can see the patch has filled in dramatically and hair is actually lighter, but my camera is rubbish so doesn't show all that well here.

Whether the hair would have grown back just as full and strong without using HR23+ I'm not so sure.

IMAG1396_1.jpg.a20b618cd159bc39c012dd354de7d02d.jpg

Looks good. You said you was recceding a little bit as well have you got pictures of your progress there

Yeah I know, I'm chuffed about that.

My hairline isn't actually that bad - not even Norwood 2, so I'm glad I tackled the problem early. I'll snap some pics anyway and upload them on here, however useful they will be.

What treatment did you end up going for? How Norwood are you?

Thanks

It's funny you should mention that. I was also thinking how much I could save when buying the ingredients separately, and it came to around ?120 a month. HR23+ I get for ?40 pm which is a massive saving.

Also, don't forget you'd need to take the ingredients in the right dosage amounts, so you won't be able to just buy a load of ingredients, as you could be pumping too much or too little of something into your body.

I think HR23+ is a little on the pricey side, but it is a convenient product all the same. I certainly wouldn't call it a snake oil. Products like TRx2 and Provillus are more like snake oils.

Hahaha the guys latest tweet as well! Hilarious seeing someone who flogs HR23 referring to anything else as a ripoff!

End of the day...don't buy a hair loss product from someone with no background in meds/pharma

Don't know and don't care if it is you in the twitter account, but I'm still highly dubious about the efficacy of the product or of people pushing it so enthusiastically. Probably another rip off snake oil. And i'm sick of people who pull on others insecurities to make a few quid, and have no qualms about calling them out on it

Don't know and don't care if it is you in the twitter account, but I'm still highly dubious about the efficacy of the product or of people pushing it so enthusiastically. Probably another rip off snake oil. And i'm sick of people who pull on others insecurities to make a few quid, and have no qualms about calling them out on it

Totally agree with you.

I have tried numerous 'treatments' over the years and most have been total rubbish. This particular supplement has worked in my case, and therefore that's all I can say at this moment in time.

Good luck to you guys, and be optimistic!