dr feriduni dr bisanga FUT cost per graft

momo99

hi guys been a long time surfer of this great forum im looking at arranging consultations with dr bisanga and dr feriduni just trying to price up an approx cost before going ahead just wondering if spex or anyone else can confirm the FUT cost per graft if possible cheers much appreciated :)

Hi Momo

For FUT the prices for BHR as 3.00 Euros for the first 2,000 grafts then 2.00 Euros thereafter and also this is on our website.

Your advisor will be happy to answer any questions for you whomever you are dealing with so feel free to ask them anything that comes to mind.

All the best.

I represent Dr. Bisanga.

Dr. Christian Bisanga is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network

• 7 months later...

Hi guys, this is my first post in this forum, and actually it's the first post of my life in any Hair Forum.

I've struggled for days searching on the web which is the price of FUT by Feriduni.

While it was extremely easy to find the price for the other surgeons (most of them have the price published on their own web sites), Feriduni's FUT price per graft looks to be an unsolvable problem.

I've tried to contact him by the form on his website by still no reply (I think this delay is normal and it's due to Christman Holidays).

The only useful thread I've found is this one, in which is indicated that Feriduni's FUT pricing structure is pretty similar to Dr Bisanga.

I'd like to ask Spex or any other kind person who could help me, the exact current price of Feriduni's FUT per graft. Which is the price for the first 1000 or 2000 grafts? And for more than 2000 grafts?

Thanks in advance for your attention and for your kindness.