Finally I decided to go with Dr. Konior

pareia

First of all, I would like to thank this web blog for such a great sharing experience that one can get a good background about the surgeon and the surgery. Also, I am very thankful for all friends in this site that give me their recommendations.

For so long and seeing so many results from different HT surgeon, I decided to go with Dr. Konior for all of his brilliant results. Also, the staff is very friendly and they answer whatever you ask.

My surgery date is three days from today and I will try to post the updates after the surgery and I hope all things are going well. :)

Congrats - great choice in surgeon, you can't go wrong with Konior. Who else did you consult with and what was the deciding factors to go with Konior. I'm also interested in how you viewed Shapiro and Rahal compared with Konior?

I'm currently deciding between those three for my 2nd procedure with Rahal currently the favorite.

I am 10 days post-surgery with Konior. You made a great decision. There are a handful of docs at the top of the mountain. He is one of the few.

How big is your procedure estimated to be? Honestly, the surgery is one of the easiest parts. All that build up/worry about a HT, and the drugs make it oh-so-easy lol.

In fact, at one point during the surgery I could tell I needed some more local anesthetic. But I could also tell Dr. Konior was in a rhythm on one of my temple points, so I waited until he was done to mention that I could feel things a little bit. I didn't want to interrupt his groove. God bless Valium :)

Who was your second choice, Pareia?

My opinions are based on my beliefs and are simply my own. I am one representative of the WHTC clinic.

Free Consultation Dates & Cities for Dr. Patrick Mwamba

Brussels, Belgium - Available

London, United Kingdom - Available

Zurich, Switzerland - Available

Bologna, Italy - Available

Follow us: Facebook - Youtube - Pinterest

Dr. Patrick Mwamba is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Congratulations. You chose well.

All the best with it.

I am an online representative for Farjo Hair Institute

Dr. Bessam Farjo is an esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions shared are my own.