First treatment (ot of 3) can hardly see it, and have a wierd line

Hi guys, I got my first treatment 2 days ago.

As you can see in the attached pictures, it's very light, but what really bothers me, is this wierd line accross my forhead. what do you that is? will it go away? is it normal?

edit: i've added a picture that was taken 30min after the first treartment. what the hell is this line?!

20150509_223631.jpg.38e6d1abf17b0fb258e151fca8dd64ef.jpg

20150509_223703.jpg.995d133ca4ab9660792d3c8ec7614335.jpg

20150508_201612.jpg.025dc9cdee9d598415f6793f69df9669.jpg

20150508_150846.jpg.4fbaf2e06c968d7bc945291dc3934180.jpg

Edited by galwpsite

Where did you have this done? It looks like there is higher density inside this outline so it is most likely from the additional irritation experienced from the additional needle hits. I'm just guessing but it seems logical based on what I see. It should subside in the next day or two but you should speak to the technician that did the work, see what he/she says.

Where did you have this done? It looks like there is higher density inside this outline so it is most likely from the additional irritation experienced from the additional needle hits. I'm just guessing but it seems logical based on what I see. It should subside in the next day or two but you should speak to the technician that did the work, see what he/she says.

I live in Israel, so I did it in a local place.

Why would she put a higher density in the outline? is this a normal thing to do?

I wud agree with Joe. looks as tho they filled a 1/4 inch line of SMP across ur head which also means more irritation. not sure why they wud do that but I'm sure it be less noticeable once the irritation goes away.

I live in Israel, so I did it in a local place.

Why would she put a higher density in the outline? is this a normal thing to do?

Because you said it was your first session I deduced that you have one or two more to go in the near future to complete the job. The technician might have established a higher density at the hairline knowing that the rest would get a higher density in subsequent procedures. I'm not saying it makes sense, just that it is possible. I think that once you have the rest of the work done everything will even out assuming the tech has adequate skills and the equipment is equally as adequate.

Hi guys, I got my first treatment 2 days ago.

As you can see in the attached pictures, it's very light, but what really bothers me, is this wierd line accross my forhead. what do you that is? will it go away? is it normal?

edit: i've added a picture that was taken 30min after the first treartment. what the hell is this line?!

Just as Joe said, this is only your first treatment. Every technician/clinic have their own timeline and method as far as completing the job. How many hours did this take may I ask? I would imagine that is just the outline and future sessions will include the density fill of replicated follicles to complete the job. I have seen some clients' heads look very similar at certain clinics after just one session. It all depends on the method your practitioner utilizes. Not every practitioner can do an 8-10 hr procedure in one day.

SMP is not an exact science and there is room for technician error. Hopefully the pigments and equipment your clinic employ take this into consideration.

The good news is that your SMP that's visible doesn't look egregious right now; the dots appear small. It's likely the technician just went too light (either blotted out too much pigment or didn't employ enough pressure) so the areas just need to be filled in. Please keep us updated on how this turns out.

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com