Disease with meds post op - impact on grafts?

This is hypothetical but I'm curious...

Say you're on your long post-op journey, 3 to 5 months in, and down the track you fall sick. (Flu, stomach flu, virus etc) GP prescribes you medicine ect which you normally would not take since you're healthy and free of chronic disease.

What impacts would this have on your transplant? Would they be more sensitive/fragile/prone to permant damage than your 'normal' follicles? Or would the transplanted grafts just be as resistent to e.g. flu virus or antibiotics? Or are they likely to be wiped out while normal follicles survive the medication / illness.

Hopefully someone can weigh in. Thanks.

At that time frame? You don't have to worry. It's highly likely that your yield is already determined at that point. Would be very illogical to think otherwise imo.

Proud to be a representative of world elite hair transplant surgeon Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic.

Hairtransplantelite.com

YouTube

Online consultations: damian@bhrclinic.com

I hope so. Flu season is around the corner here in Australia and I still have 8 months of growth ahead of me. Sometimes I wish I could be quarantined, isolated and locked up so nothing happens to me and my grafts can mature in peace.