My WHTC + Dr Mwamba - frontal hair line and temples points work

We are presenting results after 6 months for hairline work.

Hairline work is one of the major requests in our field. When rebuilding it, the doctor has to always think about balance of face, naturalness, and density.

To get the face balanced, we should always consider rebuilding or reinforcing temples points, especially when we are lowering hairline

Angulation of hairs from temples pointes to middle frontal hairline will vary from flat (1 to 5 degrees) angle to 35 to 40 degrees. And this will play a big role in naturalness.

Density will give us the impression of fullness and coverage and in our practice, we like to stay between 50 and 60 follicular unit per square cm.

Use of medical therapy is always encouraged and you get fast results from it.

aJMGPZ.jpg

BP5Tws.jpg

8u0Rt0.jpg

QBde4y.jpg

dSAgV9.jpg

dpTcrO.jpg

sHVSnZ.jpg

41rR3x.jpg

C5vClP.jpg

yEZFdE.jpg

xNbaQ6.jpg

q1RDMY.jpg

0sSEQp.jpg

Follow us: Facebook - Youtube - Pinterest

Dr. Patrick Mwamba is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Perhaps a minority opinion, but I see these examples as handsome men in their 30s who traded an attractive natural mature hairline for one that looks somewhat artificial and less flattering. I would guess that most posters here would be delighted to have the head of hair that these guys had prior to surgery.

• Face Palm 1

Perhaps a minority opinion, but I see these examples as handsome men in their 30s who traded an attractive natural mature hairline for one that looks somewhat artificial and less flattering. I would guess that most posters here would be delighted to have the head of hair that these guys had prior to surgery.

I understand your view point on these minor hair loss cases. Many individuals' priorities and goals change after each procedure. The more hair on the frontal, the more obvious temple recession seems to be.

My opinions are based on my beliefs and are simply my own. I am one representative of the WHTC clinic.

Free Consultation Dates & Cities for Dr. Patrick Mwamba

Brussels, Belgium - Available

London, United Kingdom - Available

Zurich, Switzerland - Available

Bologna, Italy - Available

Follow us: Facebook - Youtube - Pinterest

Dr. Patrick Mwamba is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Patient's only at six months. Not a knock out result yet, however, still a lot of time for growth.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.