Transplant with Doc Jeffrey Epstein

I had a family member who had the procedure done.So far,they have had their eyes cut on three times and they still neeed over the counter glasses to read fine print.Also a heightened sensitivity to lights when driving at night.

The greed and mistruth in the medical community seem to be running more rampant everyday.These so called physicians are more concerned about their over inlfated bank accounts and wallet then the human equation.

• 4 weeks later...

Here is a pic of my HT at 3 months. Most of the hair you see is transplanted hair that didn't shed and has been growing for 3 months. There is a lot of very small hairs that are starting to come up, but aren't visible in the photo. The photo was taken without flash. I have no numbness left and everything seems to be going well.

MVC-002F.JPG.4d61fa3c0c2941ae8e83c36cdac184c9.JPG

Now that is really looking great, fedup! I have really been looking for updates from you and this was certainly no disappointment! Keep them coming! I'm sure I won't have to ask too much because you're going to want to show off that head of hair!

-Robert

------------------------------

Check out the results of my surgical hair restoration performed by Dr. Jerry Cooley by visiting my Hair Loss Weblog