Hair Loss & Hair Transplant "FAQ"

Hey Guys,

So after having the privilege of answering "frequently asked" hair loss and hair transplant questions on the forums over the past 5 years, I thought it might be interesting to make a series of YouTube videos to address these inquires in a different format.

I'm trying to review and answer as many of these questions as possible. If you have any questions you'd like answered or re-addressed, please share them in either this thread or the video comments. Otherwise, I'll address common questions I've heard over the years.

Look forward to your questions! I hope you enjoy the videos.

Hair Transplant "FAQ" video 1: "How many grafts do I need? "

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZY76KMcwgU

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Hair Transplant FAQ video 2: "Can I lower my hairline?"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJEYpIB1-fg

Edited by Blake_Bloxham

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Great videos Blake and an enviable hair line yourself :)

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

Blake,

What an excellent idea. Thanks for coming up with the idea to create question and answer videos. Unfortunately, I don't have a great video camera but perhaps I'll give it a shot sometime as well. After all, a little more face to face interaction on the forum can't hurt :-).

Bill

Guys,

Thanks for the great feedback!

The next few videos will focus on FUE questions. As always, feel free to ask any questions!

Hair Transplant FAQ 3: "What is 'hidden' FUE?"

Hair Transplant FAQ 4: "What is 'long hair' FUE?"

• 2 months later...

Cancer, chemotherapy, and hair transplant surgery? The most interesting question I've ever been asked:

Dr. Blake Bloxham is recommended by the Hair Transplant Network.

Hair restoration physician - Feller and Bloxham Hair Transplantation

Previously "Future_HT_Doc" or "Blake_Bloxham" - forum co-moderator and editorial assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, Hair Restoration Network, Hair Loss Q&A blog, and Hair Loss Learning Center.

Click here to read my previous answers to hair loss and hair restoration questions, editorials, commentaries, and educational articles.

Now practicing hair transplant surgery with Coalition hair restoration physician Dr Alan Feller at our New York practice: Feller and Bloxham Hair Transplantation.

Please note: my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Best FUE tool? (this is an older one I forgot to upload)

Dr. Blake Bloxham is recommended by the Hair Transplant Network.

Hair restoration physician - Feller and Bloxham Hair Transplantation

Previously "Future_HT_Doc" or "Blake_Bloxham" - forum co-moderator and editorial assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, Hair Restoration Network, Hair Loss Q&A blog, and Hair Loss Learning Center.

Click here to read my previous answers to hair loss and hair restoration questions, editorials, commentaries, and educational articles.

Now practicing hair transplant surgery with Coalition hair restoration physician Dr Alan Feller at our New York practice: Feller and Bloxham Hair Transplantation.

Please note: my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.