4700 FUE with Dr.Hakan Doganay

moidi

Updated photos at 16 months.

Oh snap! Bummer to see this. I assume you've sought feedback from the clinic?

3185 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 2/17/16

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/182611-fut-3185-dr-rahal-day-after-pics.html

1204 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 3/27/17

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/186586-round-2-rahal-1204-fut-frontal-third-same-area.html

---> total of 4389 grafts to my frontal third via FUT

---> 1mg finasteride daily since 1999:)

Forget recommendations, Doganay should be banned after that little situation a few months ago. More so than that, let's be honest, most of his results plainly suck anyways. Wouldn't go to him in a million years.

Oh snap! Bummer to see this. I assume you've sought feedback from the clinic?

The staff member I was dealing with left and I have not heard anything back from

The Repkacement

All they said is I should try to grow my hair long but I told them simply don't have the density to do so

• Administrators
The staff member I was dealing with left and I have not heard anything back from

The Repkacement

All they said is I should try to grow my hair long but I told them simply don't have the density to do so

Dr. Doganay, went from one of the best to one of the worst, I am so sorry for whats happened to you because I know what it must feel like, that said, have you consulted with any other doctors? I know you said 3,000 grafts left including beard, that may make a significant difference for the hairline and midscalp.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Yeah I went to Doganay just under 10 months ago. My HT is looking shit too.

I almost feel sorry for their rep. He seems a decent guy. Probably had enough of being the messenger who got shot for poor results.

Before anyone asks I can't be bothered to post pics. Will do a thread at the 12 month mark. To sum it up my hair transplant looks, well, it looks like an obvious hair transplant. It's thin in some areas and extremely thin in other areas.

The clinic is a disgrace really.

• Administrators
Yeah I went to Doganay just under 10 months ago. My HT is looking shit too.

I almost feel sorry for their rep. He seems a decent guy. Probably had enough of being the messenger who got shot for poor results.

Before anyone asks I can't be bothered to post pics. Will do a thread at the 12 month mark. To sum it up my hair transplant looks, well, it looks like an obvious hair transplant. It's thin in some areas and extremely thin in other areas.

The clinic is a disgrace really.

Thats awful man sorry about that, its amazing hes still IAHRS certified, it seems negligent on their end not to remove him until his results improve, surely this isnt the only venue in which patients have complained.

Have you consulted with other physicians for repair?

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 2 weeks later...
I am so sorry to see the poor outcome. I hope you can at least some way get your money refunded as from a recent thread his patient co-ordinator, Muslum, states Mr Doganay made 1.1million euros whilst they were working together!

I know guys who went to Pakistan clinics no one on this forum will have heard of and got better results than this - and Mr Doganay was recommended on the forum. It's a real shame.

Full reimbursement doesn't cover mottled skin and 1500 grafts down the drain. Particularly as I have limited donor already.