Dr. Ozgur Oztan-Hairline Clinic Ankara, Turkey

PAM24

Any reviews on this clinic or doctor by anyone?

Hairline Clinic-Ankara, Turkey

Dr. Ozgur Oztan

FUE Hairline Klinik T?rkei

Results online look great, also they only do manual FUE also which is something of importance to me as I have seen firsthand 2 people who have had HT surgery done at other places in Turkey and the scarring although minimal seems more invasive as their transplants were done with micromotor method of FUE harvesting of donor area.

I have a SKYPE consultation setup with them later this week and wanted to know some info beforehand.

Myself, I had a 2200 graft FUT in early 2010, satisfactory results which unfortunately didn't allow me to release myself from the daily routine of concealer use.

I want to fix my problem once and for all so I want to utilize BHT also to give me a better defined hairline and conceal FUT linear scar in donor area.

Additionally I do nothing currently for my hair, I took Propecia daily form almost 9 years and still experienced hair loss so I was part of that 5% where it did nothing.

I'm serious about taking care of this problem this year as I'm not getting any younger so I have already had a consultation with SureHair international in Toronto, Ontario-Canada. Great people and the closest to me location wise but the cost $$$$$$ and no BHT has led to me seek out other options.

Currently also setting up with consultations with:

Darling Buds-Dr. Bhatti-Northern India, India

DermHair Clinic-Dr. Umar-California, USA

I plan to do my surgery later this year or early next year.

Any advice would be great.

Thanks.

• 8 months later...

Any doctor in the USA is going to charge you an arm and leg for a hair transplant. FUE Hairline Clinic told me 2.70 euros a graft which is not bad for the quality work they do. Asmed clinic in Istanbul has good quality work as well for 2.50 a graft. Do your home work & research and you will find the right doctor.

• 4 months later...
Any reviews on this clinic or doctor by anyone?

Hairline Clinic-Ankara, Turkey

Dr. Ozgur Oztan

FUE Hairline Klinik T?rkei

Results online look great, also they only do manual FUE also which is something of importance to me as I have seen firsthand 2 people who have had HT surgery done at other places in Turkey and the scarring although minimal seems more invasive as their transplants were done with micromotor method of FUE harvesting of donor area.

I have a SKYPE consultation setup with them later this week and wanted to know some info beforehand.

Myself, I had a 2200 graft FUT in early 2010, satisfactory results which unfortunately didn't allow me to release myself from the daily routine of concealer use.

I want to fix my problem once and for all so I want to utilize BHT also to give me a better defined hairline and conceal FUT linear scar in donor area.

Additionally I do nothing currently for my hair, I took Propecia daily form almost 9 years and still experienced hair loss so I was part of that 5% where it did nothing.

I'm serious about taking care of this problem this year as I'm not getting any younger so I have already had a consultation with SureHair international in Toronto, Ontario-Canada. Great people and the closest to me location wise but the cost $$$$$$ and no BHT has led to me seek out other options.

Currently also setting up with consultations with:

Darling Buds-Dr. Bhatti-Northern India, India

DermHair Clinic-Dr. Umar-California, USA

I plan to do my surgery later this year or early next year.

Any advice would be great.

Thanks.

Hello, have you managed to Skype the clinic? I want to get one or two HT procedures done there as well, but I'd like to know more about them before I take the plunge. Your reply would be highly appreciated.

I've been researching lately for a FUE treatment. This Dr's FUE protocol looks world class and must be one of the only doctors in Turkey doing manual. The thing is, there doesn't seem to be much of his work on the web and I suspect this may be because people normally go to Turkey for budget reasons. Personally, if Belgium doctors are a similar price to this guy, I'd rather go to Belgium because they are documented and proven.

I received some before and after photos from the clinic, the photos looks pretty good. There are only a few doctors in Turkey that I know of that do manual punch. Most use the motorized hand machine but I believe manual is better. Turkey seems to have the best prices over all. I'm trying to save up money and get my appointment booked, I just need to figure out which doctor I'm going to go with.

HTN is not the only platform for surgeons to be recommended. The world is global. He is recommended and well-known in the Italian forums. I believe he is also recommended in other forums such as German and Spanish. People here tend to be biased towards surgeons who are not recommended on HTN. The internet is an huge tool; use it wisely in your research

• 1 month later...

Hey everyone.. I am signed up for a phenomenal FUE procedure with Dr. Ozgur this month! Excited, a little nervous, a little why am I doing this.. and then more excitement. I'm going to be blogging the experience. Lord knows I've been on the sidelines for years.