Just finished at Headstrong NY

whats up guys!

had no idea these forums existed until my smp provider told me about them. This is awesome and good to know a lot of ppl are in the same boat.

anyway i just completed my 2nd session at Headstrong ny with matt iulo about 6 days ago. i had looked into this for awhile but had to save up cause im from Canada and the travel was an extra cost. so glad i went through with it. the guy matt who did my procedure was great and has been doing it for a long time so i felt comfortable. i may go back in a month for one final look, but im loving it as it is.

He just sent me my before and after shot so ill post it here. im going to take some more when i get my phone back. but let me know your thoughts on the hairline. Thanks guys!

VM

5b32e5a1c8351_Vishalbeforeafter.jpg.5dafe7e8d5851ccd74d6d6f128c263c9.jpg

Wow! Very natural transformation. Congratulations, and thanks for sharing!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

thanks guys for the positive comments. it means a lot! @trapps i would highly recommend making the trip to matt, the guy is a pro and has been doing this for a long time. He helped me with deciding my hairline alot. He quoted me for 2 sessions than for a possible 3rd. It apparently lasts 4-6 years.

ill be going back for one final treatment mid May, i dont necessarily need it, but i would like a little more color in certain areas.

whats up guys!

had no idea these forums existed until my smp provider told me about them. This is awesome and good to know a lot of ppl are in the same boat.

anyway i just completed my 2nd session at Headstrong ny with matt iulo about 6 days ago. i had looked into this for awhile but had to save up cause im from Canada and the travel was an extra cost. so glad i went through with it. the guy matt who did my procedure was great and has been doing it for a long time so i felt comfortable. i may go back in a month for one final look, but im loving it as it is.

He just sent me my before and after shot so ill post it here. im going to take some more when i get my phone back. but let me know your thoughts on the hairline. Thanks guys!

VM

Looks great man, the smp buzz look suits u well, congrats!

• 2 weeks later...

Just to update, everything is still looking great even over a month later. Happy with my 2 sessions thus far, but will probably return for one more with Matt in early June. Ill keep you guys posted, but for those on the fence, make the first call you wont regret it.