12 weeks post FUE

shanson

It's a dramatic change. I'm sure it feels so slow to you but it really is looking great!

1,792 graft FUE with Dr. James Harris (Denver, Colorado) on April 2-3, 2015

313 graft FUE with Dr. James Harris (Denver, Colorado) on May 3, 2016 to make it perfect!!!

I can appreciate that at a certain point you lose sight of what you're actually looking at but believe me, you've gone from very visibly receding to a basically flawless hairline. Not too shabby!

Happy continued growth dude, but it's looking great already :)

I can see regrowth. Congratulations, there will be much more to come. Thanks for sharing, Shanson.

My opinions are based on my beliefs and are simply my own. I am one representative of the WHTC clinic.

Free Consultation Dates & Cities for Dr. Patrick Mwamba

Brussels, Belgium - Available

London, United Kingdom - Available

Zurich, Switzerland - Available

Bologna, Italy - Available

Follow us: Facebook - Youtube - Pinterest

Dr. Patrick Mwamba is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

• 2 months later...

I'm now at 9 months. I don't run away from all cameras like i used to. Still hope that the hair fills in some more. at a distance it looks fine but up close its still a bit odd. Theres still gaps between the hair that i find draws attention ( well I notice it anyway) Don't really think my hair has changed much since the 6 month stage.

IMG_6710.jpg.cdc1d7c540d876010528433ff5bbe7cc.jpg

IMG_6709.jpg.e31f2ca781512b3bb98ecd9161ba727d.jpg

Comparing pre op photos to now really helps you see how far you have come. Your hair is much improved.

The photos you uploaded were not great quality, but from what i could see, you got good growth, good result.

--------------------------------------

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Feller

Dr Feller Jan '09 2000 grafts

Dr Lorenzo Dec '15 2222 grafts

• 3 weeks later...

About 9 and a half months now. Meant to get some photos taken. Took these, they are not the best photos though. I have noticed the new hair is growing a darker colour than the rest of my hair and I hope to see an improvement on density before the 12 month point. The left side is a little thinner than the right but i was more bald on the right side before my fue.

image.jpg.9a71c079240d92f8ee5dc2f4800d0615.jpg

• Like 1

Thanks for that. Still have days where I think it looks terrible, but think that's just years of thinking that way. My friends and family don't comment on it even though they know I have had it done. Guess it makes me wonder if it was good or not, always good to hear from other people so thank you