Short question (replies very much appreciated) - Best doctor for FUE?

From what I have heard, that would be Dr. Feller in NY. Look at some posts on this site written Dr Dr Feller himself on the pros and cons of FUE. I think he also has information on his web site as well.

My Hairloss Web Site -

Procedure #1: 5229 Grafts with Dr. Rahal Oct, 2010

Procedure #2: 2642 Grafts with Dr. Rahal Aug, 2013

7871 Grafts

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=2452

i have to agree with spex,although i havent seen any patients in person,dr bisanga's fue work is very good,i have tons of photos and videos of his work and it's impressive.i think he will be my option for fue.

As in all surgery there is no "one" best. There are always a small group who STRIVE for the top and in doing so provide the most consciencious procedures which produce the most consistent results.

FUE has been hyped and abused over the years, but recently I think it has been beginning to find its proper nitch in the HT industry thanks to the efforts of some great doctors and their staff.

In addition to a few excellent doctors already mentioned on this thread, recent examples of EXCELLENT FUE work has come out of the offices of Dr. Bijan Feriduni and Dr. Jean Devroye. Both have new threads in the "clinic results" section of this forum and they should both be viewed. They are interesting,educational, TRANSPARENT, and honest.

Feriduni FUE thread: http://hair-restoration-info.c...21087683/m/957104851

Devroye FUE thread: http://hair-restoration-info.c...21087683/m/976100961

Dr. Feller

Great Neck, NY

www.fellermedical.com

516-487-3797

• 3 months later...

be carefull to bisanga.I have had a 2500fue surgery with him 6 months ago and i'm not completely satistied.I have a bald area just behind the front transplanted area because he didnt insert any grafts there. (we planned for an higer mumber of grafts but Bisanga decided to use a less number of grafs).As a result my scalp is not uniform.I esposed the problem to the clinic and they replied me to let the hair grew to fill the gap!?!?!i think could have done it even before the surgery...saving 9500euros

if you want me to send you the pictures let me know.

I esposed the problem to the clinic and they replied me to let the hair grew to fill the gap!?!?!

And this is exactly what you have to do. 6 months is nothing near the final result and all patients grow at different rates post op. I understand your fustration at the moment but I would wait another 6 months make sure you document all with photos to start with then come back and post your concerns here. Good luck and try and be patient.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Franklin,

This is not the problem of letting hair grow or not. I don't think that hair will magically re-grow in a bald area.

look at this picture, it is of bad quality but you can see the gap there is between the transplanted and original hair...

I think you can agree with me that If I have to let hair grow to comb my hair over the bald spot I could have done it before, and I would never have undertaken this surgery and saved 9.500?‚¬

cheers

Luca

today.jpg.346e7d79360af3cc57e85bab77251333.jpg

wow luca, you definately have an issue there, luckily fixable. strongly urge them to fix it, it really is their mistake, that was just bad planning, really bad.

luckily, the actual transplanted areas look GREAT, which is the most important thing, it's really dense, so there is no denying their ability of high yield, just that fact that they did not exactly plan real well in terms of placement.

yes it is like you build a bridge and you forgot to put the access ramp too!

the bridge will be strong enough and resist to 1000 cars but no one can access to it!

Yes I can fix it but the only way is to undertake a new surgery??¦.planning for 2 weeks of leave, paying for transportation, hotel etc.

And all of this could have been avoided if Bisanga had planned the surgery correctly on the first time

Luca,

I've seen you lately posting your experience and photos all over every Dr. Bisanga related post, including threads over a year old.

Please start your own thread and keep your experience and photos confined to your topic. If Dr. Bisanga or his clinic choose to reply, they can do so on your topic rather than attempt to follow you around sharing your experience on every thread.

Understand that we try to be fair and safe for patients (allowing them to share their genuine experiences, opinions, concerns, and photos) and fair to doctors (giving them the right to reply readily when appropriate). Thus, I've removed some of your posts on older topics you revived. Posting your genuine experience and photos on one topic is much more effective and fair to everyone.

I expect your next post about your experience will be in a new topic rather than older revived ones. Since this is not your thread, any additional discussion about your experience on this thread will be removed.

Thanks in advance for your anticipated cooperation.

Bill