Dr Erkan Demirsoy, 3075 grafts

bjutatorp

Last week I finally jumped on a plane to Istanbul (i live in Scandinavia) to do a long awaited hairtransplant. I am soon turning 37 years old. My hairloss started when I was around 20 years old and it seamed to stop or slow down for maybe 8-9 years ago. I had been researching for almost a year when I finally decided to go for Dr Erkan Demirsoy in Istanbul. It was first of all his results versus price, but also the doctors high involvement during the procedure. Demirsoy was superfriendly and everything around the arrangement was top notch. I feel that I dont need to do a long write up since that information already is documented on this forum. Its to early to say anything about the result, but i can honsetly say that Im glad I choosed to go for Dr Demirsoy. I feldt that i was in good hands, and thats a good feeling when you go through this.. The pictures posted is before/planning, day of surgery and post surgery day two. Also a picture of some of my grafts.

5b32e518421a6_bild2.jpg.d7de91ad4387498dc58a8a6c8802f6ef.jpg

5b32e5185c291_bild3.jpg.1ab4bd4b60d35c99bbc26e6fce8d24b6.jpg

5b32e5186afcd_bild4.jpg.a4eb58feef615509496566872fe5d1e8.jpg

5b32e51889b71_bild1.jpg.309558918c3496d57c64826216acdca0.jpg

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!

Looks so great for only 6 months. You've completely restored my confidence. I am three months post op, also saw Dr Demirsoy 3370 grafts. Had some shock loss which is just beginning to recover now. I was just looking in the mirror and got excited about noticing the new growth. Then I checked my emails and saw your post. A sign of good things to come!!! You must be so happy!!!! He's such a great doc. At what month did you begin to see the growth? Did you have any shock loss?

That's looking great for six months mate! :D

From what I've heard, your exactly half-way through the re-growth process. Hopefully, in the next six months, it will continue to mature and thicken!

Sometimes it can take longer than twelve months to fully mature though if I'm not mistaken, but, well done!

Good luck for the coming months as well. :cool:

Thank you all, tt feels really great of course!;) My growth started around month 3-4, and then came kind of quickly. Only month 6 still, so there is more time for improvement. But anyway, really glad i decided to to this, and especially with Dr Demirsoy!

• 1 year later...